Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit uploaded by Kat J.Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit uploaded by Kat J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

A portable set of Tweezerman's top mini nail care essentials. This petite, travel-friendly set includes four tools for complete nail care. The revolutionary trimmer handles like a tweezer for perfect control. The cuticle pusher is combined with a nail cleaner, and the file helps smooth and shape nails. The stainless steel fingernail clipper features ultraprecise blades for the most precision performance every time. This Set Contains: - Mini cuticle pusher and nail cleaner - Mini nail file - Mini cuticle and hangnail nipper - Stainless steel fingernail clipper - Storage case Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit more...
This set is absolutely AMAZING! What a lifesaver! My large extensive nail kit with all my tools is not convenient to haul around everywhere and sometimes, you get a hangnail on the go and need a quick fix... This kit is perfect for any nail mishap! It comes with a nail clipper, cuticle pusher, metal nail file, and a cuticle/hangnail clipper! All the products are fantastic quality and very sharp. They come in a durable thick plastic case that’s super convenient for throwing in your purse, and the price is reasonable for what you get... I wasn’t super thrilled about the $22 price tag at first, but I bought this set with a 20% off coupon at Sephora so that helped a little. Plus I just love it so much, I don’t mind the price anymore.

This set has held up great for me for over a year now, and the best part is, it’s TSA approved!!!! I travel with this in my carry-on all the time and I can guarantee it’s not gonna get you tackled and thrown out of the airport,... Which is always good LOL
lauren l.
Garden Grove, CA
this is my go to before i get my nails done. i like to push and cut my own cuticles and file my own nails. I like the cuticle clippers in this kit because they are not the scissor type. the pusher is also nice because it is sharp so i can use it for my pedicure as well. the file is small, but nice as it is metal.
Yeneby A.
I love Tweezerman products! This is such a good kit to keep your nails in great shape! It helps me with my at home mani pedi and I don't really use any other products besides these. I have 2 packs. One for finger nails and one for toe nails.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This is a great travel set! You can't carry it on/I don't think you can. But it's great to throw in your check in or weekend road trips
Lana A.
I really like it , it's great for traveling .
I don't remember but I think I buy it from drugstore in a mall in Orlando .
Tow years ago .