Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit

by Tweezerman

A portable set of Tweezerman's top mini nail care essentials. This petite, travel-friendly set includes four tools for complete nail care. The revolutionary trimmer handles like a tweezer for perfect control. The cuticle pusher is combined with a nail cleaner, and the file helps smooth and shape nails. The stainless steel fingernail clipper features ultraprecise blades for the most precision performance every time. This Set Contains: - Mini cuticle pusher and nail cleaner - Mini nail file - Mini cuticle and hangnail nipper - Stainless steel fingernail clipper - Storage case Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit!
2 years ago
Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit uploaded by Kat J.
Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit uploaded by Kat J.
This set is absolutely AMAZING! What a lifesaver! My large extensive nail kit with all my tools is not convenient to haul around everywhere and sometimes, you get a hangnail on the go and need a quick fix... This kit is perfect for any nail mishap! It comes with a nail clipper, cuticle pusher, metal nail file, and a cuticle/hangnail clipper! All the products are fantastic quality and very sharp. They come in a durable thick plastic case that’s super convenient for throwing in your purse, and the price is reasonable for what you get... I wasn’t super thrilled about the $22 price tag at first, but I bought this set with a 20% off coupon at Sephora so that helped a little. Plus I just love it so much, I don’t mind the price anymore. This set has held up great for me for over a year now, and the best part is, it’s TSA approved!!!! I travel with this in my carry-on all the time and I can guarantee it’s not gonna get you tackled and thrown out of the airport,... Which is always good LOL
2 years agoGarden Grove, CA
this is my go to before i get my nails done. i like to push and cut my own cuticles and file my own nails. I like the cuticle clippers in this kit because they are not the scissor type. the pusher is also nice because it is sharp so i can use it for my pedicure as well. the file is small, but nice as it is metal.
a year agoHudson, NH
This little nail rescue kit is an absolute must have product! I always keep this in my purse in case I break or chip a nail so I can quickly file it down. The little package is perfect so you don’t lose anything and it all stays together. I actually fit a pair of tweezers in there as well so that I wouldn’t lose them.
2 years agoHouston, TX
I love Tweezerman products! This is such a good kit to keep your nails in great shape! It helps me with my at home mani pedi and I don't really use any other products besides these. I have 2 packs. One for finger nails and one for toe nails.
2 years agoGarland, TX
This is a great travel set! You can't carry it on/I don't think you can. But it's great to throw in your check in or weekend road trips
2 years ago
I really like it , it's great for traveling . I don't remember but I think I buy it from drugstore in a mall in Orlando . Tow years ago .