BY TWEEZERMAN

A portable set of Tweezerman's top mini nail care essentials. This petite, travel-friendly set includes four tools for complete nail care. The revolutionary trimmer handles like a tweezer for perfect control. The cuticle pusher is combined with a nail cleaner, and the file helps smooth and shape nails. The stainless steel fingernail clipper features ultraprecise blades for the most precision performance every time. This Set Contains: - Mini cuticle pusher and nail cleaner - Mini nail file - Mini cuticle and hangnail nipper - Stainless steel fingernail clipper - Storage case Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
lauren l.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my go to before i get my nails done. i like to push and cut my own cuticles and file my own nails. I like the cuticle clippers in this kit because they are not the scissor type. the pusher is also nice because it is sharp so i can use it for my pedicure as well. the file is small, but nice as it is metal.
Yeneby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tweezerman products! This is such a good kit to keep your nails in great shape! It helps me with my at home mani pedi and I don't really use any other products besides these. I have 2 packs. One for finger nails and one for toe nails.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great travel set! You can't carry it on/I don't think you can. But it's great to throw in your check in or weekend road trips
Lana A.
I really like it , it's great for traveling .
I don't remember but I think I buy it from drugstore in a mall in Orlando .
Tow years ago .