BY TWEEZERMAN

Sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. see more...

Tweezerman Manicure Pedicure Sticks
  • "They are also really good to very gently scrap away skin that is on the base of your nail after soaking...and using the other end it easily removes the dirt and debris from under my nails so they are nice and clean before i do my base coat and manicure." in 1 review
  • "Affordable and work well pushing back cuticles and using it with cuticle softener and remover." in 1 review
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
Sometimes simple is best- and such is the case with these. I bought these thinking I would go through them quickly but truthfully I am only on my second one! I use them while doing home manicures, to gently push back my cuticles after soaking them. They are also really good to very gently scrap away skin that is on the base of your nail after soaking...and using the other end it easily removes the dirt and debris from under my nails so they are nice and clean before i do my base coat and manicure.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these sticks! I buy them all the time! They are perfect for doing a DIY manicure at home! I find them so nice when I need to push my cuticles back before I paint my nails. These wooden ones are better then the plastic ones!! And they are much stronger too
Myrna P.
I like these. I use them for my girls and my cuticles, a tool for design and for removing the extra annoying nail polish that gets out of line.
Britt P.
I found these to be sturdy and held up to multiple uses. Over all I didn't find the to be all that different from any other generic brand
Amanda D.
Redmond, OR
Affordable and work well pushing back cuticles and using it with cuticle softener and remover. No need for any fancy product these sticks do what they should.
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
Well these normally work for me cuz I'm able to push back skin if needed as well as removing extra nail polish from skin :)
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I love using this to push my cuticles back. It is small and simple and it works effectively. Plus, it is very cheap.
Amber T.
These come in handy, i used them for my cuticles and for placing nail art. A great multi use nail tool.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
I love these, but there's no reason to buy these over any other ridiculously cheap orange sticks.
Rosiree G.
I love it is a perfect basic instrument to make us our manicure, It's easy to use anyone can use it. It is economical and can easily be copied. I think it's one of the best things we can buy to make our manicure.