Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Caroline F.
I use these wooden sticks for everything. I usually wear a peel off base coat because I paint my nails so often, and I use these because they do not scratch my nails. Also great for cuticles! Definitely going to be purchasing again
Lyrica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you are big on doing your nail and keeping them fresh then I think these sticks are meant for you. I use them all the time on my cuticles and when I'm peeling of old nail polish.
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
We use these pedicure sticks at my cosmetology school they work ok but I would much rather user the metal tweezer man manicure sticks they have a cuticle pusher on one end and the cleaner on the other end
nathalie n.
San Diego, CA
These mani and pedi sticks do a great job in assisting you to achieve a beautiful mani or pedi. I have purchased these many times and they are a good value. They are wooden so they do not damage your nails. I will keep purchasing these.
Vanessa S.
Salinas, CA
These mani/pedi sticks are great for DIY polish jobs. I use them to clean up any polish that gets on my skin, or even to remove excess nail glue when I use glue on nails .
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
While they can get the job done I recommend getting a metal one that you can keep these tend to snap if there's any presume and aren't very reusable as they get very nasty.
Cheyanne K.
Deerfield, WI
I use these little sticks to add detail to my nails! It's a really nice tool to have for adding cute little gems or doing little designs with other color nail polish. :)
Sage S.
West Babylon, NY
These are my favorite for everything! I bought so many of these cause they are strong and useful! Pros are the strength and no cons! They are very easy and simple to use! I would recommend these to everyone
Natalie B.
These are super basic as far as mani/pedi supplies go. I prefer the wooden and disposable sticks so that you can just toss them once they have gotten polish on them. A staple for my at home gel manis.
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love how they come with more then one stick. I mostley use these to push my cuticals back without having to cut or hurt myself like I have with cutial cutter and other pushers
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?