Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
Easy to use and multifunctional. I use these to push back my cuticles, to get dirt out from under my nails, and to remove nail polish from the cuticle area. Great product and amazing price.
Allison P.
Super loyal Tweezerman fan! Have been using for years! Easy to use and very effective! Will buy again, as I'm a long-time customer. Pro is that it's the best on the market. A little pricey, but worth it for quality. Can't go wrong with Tweezerman!
nathalie n.
San Diego, CA
These mani and pedi sticks do a great job in assisting you to achieve a beautiful mani or pedi. I have purchased these many times and they are a good value. They are wooden so they do not damage your nails. I will keep purchasing these.
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
We use these pedicure sticks at my cosmetology school they work ok but I would much rather user the metal tweezer man manicure sticks they have a cuticle pusher on one end and the cleaner on the other end
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
While they can get the job done I recommend getting a metal one that you can keep these tend to snap if there's any presume and aren't very reusable as they get very nasty.
Vanessa S.
Salinas, CA
These mani/pedi sticks are great for DIY polish jobs. I use them to clean up any polish that gets on my skin, or even to remove excess nail glue when I use glue on nails .
Cheyanne K.
Deerfield, WI
I use these little sticks to add detail to my nails! It's a really nice tool to have for adding cute little gems or doing little designs with other color nail polish. :)
Sage S.
West Babylon, NY
These are my favorite for everything! I bought so many of these cause they are strong and useful! Pros are the strength and no cons! They are very easy and simple to use! I would recommend these to everyone
Natalie B.
These are super basic as far as mani/pedi supplies go. I prefer the wooden and disposable sticks so that you can just toss them once they have gotten polish on them. A staple for my at home gel manis.
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love how they come with more then one stick. I mostley use these to push my cuticals back without having to cut or hurt myself like I have with cutial cutter and other pushers
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?