Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #34 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

karrah D.
These little sticks can be used for so many things. I use them to push back cuticles, clean under my nail. I even use them to clean up around my nail after painting them. This is a multi purpose tool.
Cheyanne K.
Deerfield, WI
I use these little sticks to add detail to my nails! It's a really nice tool to have for adding cute little gems or doing little designs with other color nail polish. :)
Debora S.
Killeen, TX
These are in sticks her must have I have about a hundred of them I use them besides for the cuticles I also use them to put rhinestones on and there I must have I'm a nail tech I use them on the daily for everything and I don't get tired of buying more more more I'm addicted to them
Bruna M.
west orange , NJ
I can't not do my nails without a wood stick to clean the borders. This one is really good because doesn't brakes and is easy to use. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Sandy J.
I love these! There so cheap and are so verstile! I use them to push my cuticles back and to apply jewels or dots to my nails of I'm feeling it. They do wear down after awhile but there so cheap I don't mine getting more.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Love these! Super gentle and much much better for cuticle maintenance than tweezers or anything else. You can also use these for applying details to your makeup, glittwr glue, eye gems, etc. these are multifunctional to the max!
Sage S.
West Babylon, NY
These are my favorite for everything! I bought so many of these cause they are strong and useful! Pros are the strength and no cons! They are very easy and simple to use! I would recommend these to everyone
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love how they come with more then one stick. I mostley use these to push my cuticals back without having to cut or hurt myself like I have with cutial cutter and other pushers
Natalie B.
These are super basic as far as mani/pedi supplies go. I prefer the wooden and disposable sticks so that you can just toss them once they have gotten polish on them. A staple for my at home gel manis.
Chelsie C.
Woodbine, MD
I was not a fan of the Pedicure Sticks. I found they were extremely overpriced and that they were not as effective as I wanted them to be. Since they are made out of wood, it bent after my third use.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?