Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Alex I.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this product almost twice a week. I am very picky about my cuticles. I use this product to push them back and then I use another product to pick up the dead cuticle. It is extremely painless and easy to use.
Analise J.
These orange sticks are very helpful to push back cuticles, clean off your nail or remove dead skin before a manicure or pedicure. It comes with a lot of sticks for a great price.
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
Multiples uses! Great for cleaning out dirt from under your nails, pushing back cuticles after oiling & I also love to use them for cleaning up any stray paint that may end up on my skin after lacquering my nails. Very inexpensive! Highly recommended for your diy mani/pedi.
Alexa T.
Arlington Heights, IL
Want a perfect at home manicure? Use these sticks. I Use them to push back my cuticle and clean up my nails from when nail polish gets in the crevices. Leaves my nails looking like I didn't do them myself ;) Definitely a staple for next time you're painting your nails.
Maria O.
Fort Mohave, AZ
These mani and pedi sticks are fabulous for at home use! I use them to push back my cuticles and clean up excess nail polish around my nails! These are a staple for me.
Heather G.
Tweezerman sticks are so completely awesome in so many ways. Cleaning under the nails, helps me when I apply polish my nails, ingrown toes nails. I love that they are quality made to not break. I've never had a tip or point of the wood break never.
Kori S.
These are perfect for the little mess ups we all do when painting out nails. Also really great for pushing the cuticle back and getting that perfect Mani or pedi!
Toimoi K.
Bellevue, WA
I honestly use these tweezerman orange sticks for EVERYTHING. they are a must have for any manicure or pedicure sessions and it beats the lower quality ones from sallys. spend a little more on these and you definitely can avoid gross looking cuticles
Allison P.
Super loyal Tweezerman fan! Have been using for years! Easy to use and very effective! Will buy again, as I'm a long-time customer. Pro is that it's the best on the market. A little pricey, but worth it for quality. Can't go wrong with Tweezerman!
Caroline F.
I use these wooden sticks for everything. I usually wear a peel off base coat because I paint my nails so often, and I use these because they do not scratch my nails. Also great for cuticles! Definitely going to be purchasing again
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?