Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

• Do you think it's important for you in your nail care rou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kori S.
These are perfect for the little mess ups we all do when painting out nails. Also really great for pushing the cuticle back and getting that perfect Mani or pedi!
Carly G.
Gardner, KS
I love this product! I use it to help take off my artificial nails, it works much better than other brands, the price was affordable and it's totally worth it! I bought it from Ulta and I would recommend it to others!
Allison P.
Super loyal Tweezerman fan! Have been using for years! Easy to use and very effective! Will buy again, as I'm a long-time customer. Pro is that it's the best on the market. A little pricey, but worth it for quality. Can't go wrong with Tweezerman!
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
Easy to use and multifunctional. I use these to push back my cuticles, to get dirt out from under my nails, and to remove nail polish from the cuticle area. Great product and amazing price.
Caroline F.
I use these wooden sticks for everything. I usually wear a peel off base coat because I paint my nails so often, and I use these because they do not scratch my nails. Also great for cuticles! Definitely going to be purchasing again
Lyrica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you are big on doing your nail and keeping them fresh then I think these sticks are meant for you. I use them all the time on my cuticles and when I'm peeling of old nail polish.
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
We use these pedicure sticks at my cosmetology school they work ok but I would much rather user the metal tweezer man manicure sticks they have a cuticle pusher on one end and the cleaner on the other end
nathalie n.
San Diego, CA
These mani and pedi sticks do a great job in assisting you to achieve a beautiful mani or pedi. I have purchased these many times and they are a good value. They are wooden so they do not damage your nails. I will keep purchasing these.
Carla R.
These are awesome for when you get some unwanted nail polish on the areas around your nail and don't want to mess up the rest of your polish. It's easy to use and very helpful to make you feel like a pro manicurist
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I love these sticks. They always help ensure the precision on my manicures and pedicures during the time that I am making them good. I can always use these to add any design to my nails or any rhinestones.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?