Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Lakin P.
I love these wooden pushers they at epercect to get around the edge when you have a little polish on this skin, we used these 1st beauty school mm perfect
Kristin C.
Minneapolis, MN
These are great for pushing back the cuticles. I also use them to clean under the nails and to wipe off excess nail polish that has gotten on my skin, etc.
Joni K.
Auburn, ME
Live this product great to keep on hand. Useful for pushing back cuticles cleaning under free edge and cleaning unwanted polish around the nail with cotton
Brianna L.
castalia
I don't really know why I got this product. Pedicure sticks are unnecessary but they did the job. Although I feel like I could have done it myself.
Kelley S.
Clermont
This product is decent but is not something I would repurchase. They are wood, so they aren't reusable and sometimes start to "peel" which I hate.
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
These sticks work great they get the job done easily. And what is also good is the point you can use for nail polish to do dots or other designs.
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fair price and plenty come in a pack. They work well for what they are. Convenient to buy. I believe I bought mine at walgreens. No complaints.
Alexandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for on the go. Great quality for the price. Durable. They are also not as harsh on the nails as a metal too. I defiantly recommend it!
Shawna L.
Republic, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to help remove the excess nail polish in those hard to get places. This way you get the great look you are trying to achieve.
Hailye S.
San Angelo , Tx
These work good because they aren't harsh, so I can push my cuticle back gently and clean underneath the free edge with no pain whatsoever