Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
These sticks are very helpful to push back my cuticles during a home mani and pedi. These don't hurt when I push my cuticles back and they have a smooth edge. They are a little more expensive than some others you can buy but they are worth it.
Rayven L.
Flint, MI
These are great, I usually carry them with me when I get my nails done. For cleaning purposes. I am a repeat user and I always buy these. I purchased on Amazon. No cons, its exactly what you would expect from a wooden stick. I love it and I love doing my nails.
Kelsey J.
O Fallon, IL
These work really great for pushing back cuticles, and using it to clean up polish/make designs. They're easy to use and then just throw out. So you don't have to clean them, yay! They're cheap, and you get a lot which is nice. I would recommend to others.
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I love these manicure sticks that help me with getting rid of that awful cuticles on my hands when I'm doing a mani at home they're very soft and I've never had a problem with them. I like that they're very affordable and work wonders for my hands.
Dagmara A.
Love the sticks. They are very helpful in removing excess cuticles and running nail polish while painting my nails. I have never had the stick split yet, which is very important. Each stick lasts very long as well.
Brena-Lynn E.
Collegeville, PA
These are great products! I do not like to cut my cuticles so I just use these to push them back. The price is great, and I usually buy these at my local drugstore. I recommend to all of my friends that they use these instead of cuticle clippers.
Valerie S.
Brooklyn, NY
These sticks are perfect for cleaning up around the edges of the cuticle after application of nail polish just dip into nail polish remover and glide along the cuticle to remove any excess nail polish
Candace G.
Pineville, LA
These are definitely a product you cant go without. The sticks are very sturdy and don't break. I always use the wood sticks for my cuticles rather than metal as it scraps if u end up slipping.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY
These are perfect for my at home manicures and pedicures. They help me to prep my nails before I polish them. They are a great value as I can get a lot of use out of one. They last a while and are high quality. I have purchased them many time. Love them!
Dalia L.
These are really good for pushing cuticles back. They are very gentle and don't hurt when using. I use these all the time when I'm doing a natural nail manicure to push back my cuticles.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?