Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY
These are perfect for my at home manicures and pedicures. They help me to prep my nails before I polish them. They are a great value as I can get a lot of use out of one. They last a while and are high quality. I have purchased them many time. Love them!
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
Multiples uses! Great for cleaning out dirt from under your nails, pushing back cuticles after oiling & I also love to use them for cleaning up any stray paint that may end up on my skin after lacquering my nails. Very inexpensive! Highly recommended for your diy mani/pedi.
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
Easy to use and multifunctional. I use these to push back my cuticles, to get dirt out from under my nails, and to remove nail polish from the cuticle area. Great product and amazing price.
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
We use these pedicure sticks at my cosmetology school they work ok but I would much rather user the metal tweezer man manicure sticks they have a cuticle pusher on one end and the cleaner on the other end
Cheyanne K.
Deerfield, WI
I use these little sticks to add detail to my nails! It's a really nice tool to have for adding cute little gems or doing little designs with other color nail polish. :)
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love how they come with more then one stick. I mostley use these to push my cuticals back without having to cut or hurt myself like I have with cutial cutter and other pushers
Melissa V.
Antioch, CA
Works well but I honestly would choose the Sephora or Sally Hansen products better for my mani and pedis. I'm very particular when it comes to nail products , I look for the best.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ
I love using these sticks not harsh they dont leave my nails feeling weak like a metal tool i used to push my cuticles back and trim them... Yes i know cringe
Erika B.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cuticle pushers are a must when giving your self a manicure. Helps you get rid of the dead skin around your cuticles and keeps your nails healthy and growing.
Jai V.
Manchester, NH
My finance is obessed with this tool must have two packages in my house he works with dirt and loves to pick out the dirt and leave his nails nice and clean