Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #34 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
I liked these a little bit more than the Trim sticks available at Target.

They didn't split as easily as the Trim sticks after coming in contact with a cuticle softener(I like he sally Hansen, the little blue bottle)

Yes, the only con is the price.
Analise J.
These orange sticks are very helpful to push back cuticles, clean off your nail or remove dead skin before a manicure or pedicure. It comes with a lot of sticks for a great price.
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
Multiples uses! Great for cleaning out dirt from under your nails, pushing back cuticles after oiling & I also love to use them for cleaning up any stray paint that may end up on my skin after lacquering my nails. Very inexpensive! Highly recommended for your diy mani/pedi.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
This are great to have when doing at home manicures and pedicures, i love how easy they are to use and that there is no soaking or cleaning since they are disposable. I always have them on hand and highly recommend everyone to purchase!
Alexa T.
Arlington Heights, IL
Want a perfect at home manicure? Use these sticks. I Use them to push back my cuticle and clean up my nails from when nail polish gets in the crevices. Leaves my nails looking like I didn't do them myself ;) Definitely a staple for next time you're painting your nails.
Maria O.
Fort Mohave, AZ
These mani and pedi sticks are fabulous for at home use! I use them to push back my cuticles and clean up excess nail polish around my nails! These are a staple for me.
Kori S.
These are perfect for the little mess ups we all do when painting out nails. Also really great for pushing the cuticle back and getting that perfect Mani or pedi!
Heather G.
Tweezerman sticks are so completely awesome in so many ways. Cleaning under the nails, helps me when I apply polish my nails, ingrown toes nails. I love that they are quality made to not break. I've never had a tip or point of the wood break never.
Toimoi K.
Bellevue, WA
I honestly use these tweezerman orange sticks for EVERYTHING. they are a must have for any manicure or pedicure sessions and it beats the lower quality ones from sallys. spend a little more on these and you definitely can avoid gross looking cuticles
Carly G.
Gardner, KS
I love this product! I use it to help take off my artificial nails, it works much better than other brands, the price was affordable and it's totally worth it! I bought it from Ulta and I would recommend it to others!
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?