Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

• Do you think it's important for you in your nail care rou...1 Answers
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
So helpful when I'm doing my nails because I always mess up the polish. Its good to twist a little cotton dipped in nail polish remover on the edge for small mishaps. Good Value for amount you get. Nice little kit, and definitely recommended to any nail lovers.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY
These are perfect for my at home manicures and pedicures. They help me to prep my nails before I polish them. They are a great value as I can get a lot of use out of one. They last a while and are high quality. I have purchased them many time. Love them!
Dalia L.
These are really good for pushing cuticles back. They are very gentle and don't hurt when using. I use these all the time when I'm doing a natural nail manicure to push back my cuticles.
Alex I.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this product almost twice a week. I am very picky about my cuticles. I use this product to push them back and then I use another product to pick up the dead cuticle. It is extremely painless and easy to use.
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
I liked these a little bit more than the Trim sticks available at Target.

They didn't split as easily as the Trim sticks after coming in contact with a cuticle softener(I like he sally Hansen, the little blue bottle)

Yes, the only con is the price.
Analise J.
These orange sticks are very helpful to push back cuticles, clean off your nail or remove dead skin before a manicure or pedicure. It comes with a lot of sticks for a great price.
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
Multiples uses! Great for cleaning out dirt from under your nails, pushing back cuticles after oiling & I also love to use them for cleaning up any stray paint that may end up on my skin after lacquering my nails. Very inexpensive! Highly recommended for your diy mani/pedi.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
This are great to have when doing at home manicures and pedicures, i love how easy they are to use and that there is no soaking or cleaning since they are disposable. I always have them on hand and highly recommend everyone to purchase!
Alexa T.
Arlington Heights, IL
Want a perfect at home manicure? Use these sticks. I Use them to push back my cuticle and clean up my nails from when nail polish gets in the crevices. Leaves my nails looking like I didn't do them myself ;) Definitely a staple for next time you're painting your nails.
Maria O.
Fort Mohave, AZ
These mani and pedi sticks are fabulous for at home use! I use them to push back my cuticles and clean up excess nail polish around my nails! These are a staple for me.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?

Amazon