Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Rachel B.
Goose creek, Sc
Great for giving yourself or another pedicures. Very helpful tool I would recommend this to make your life a little bit easier. They are sturdier than others I have used and I would recommend this product
Vicki W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for using during a home manicure. Good to clean up when polishing your nails and also good for pushing back the cuticles prior to polishing. Good value for the money and would definitely recommend.
Melissa V.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these, I only need it for a quick fix and to go I can use them while having nail Polish on. I love to travel with these and using it on other clients.
Hollie T.
These are gentle and easy to use! I usually apply a cuticle cream or cuticle remover, and then use these to push my cuticles back. They're affordable and helpful.
Jennifer Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these sticks to help prep my nails. They're easy to ease to help with my cuticles and to clean my nails. These are durable and good for a one time use. These ones are cheaper than the stainless steel ones.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX
What can I say about these sticks it does the job that it supposed to do I don't have any problem with them at all I actually prefer and like them better than anything else
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I love these. I realize that it is just a normal wooden nail stick, however these don't give me splinters when I use them. These are perfect for cleaning up my nail polish (I don't use these to push down my cuticles) and giving my nails a very professionally done look! The fit right into the side of my nails making any mistakes easy to clean up! The are also good for nail art as well!
Paola M.
I think this is the most efficient tool for nails, it can be use for a lots of things, You can use this to put in place the little details like stones in your nails, this can be use as well for take back the cuticule before painting the nails and get a more professional manicure At home. This little thing saved My life so many time. I love it ❤️🎉
minakshi g.
It is such a handy think to own. Often when I put on dark shades and remove it some nailpaint gets under nails this one is great to soak nails and just take out dirt so easily.
Paige K.
Heber Springs, AR
These are perfect for not only pushing your cuticles back but also cleaning under neath your toe nails. You can use them to correct mistakes when you are painting your nails.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?