Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #35 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I love these manicure sticks that help me with getting rid of that awful cuticles on my hands when I'm doing a mani at home they're very soft and I've never had a problem with them. I like that they're very affordable and work wonders for my hands.
Brena-Lynn E.
Collegeville, PA
These are great products! I do not like to cut my cuticles so I just use these to push them back. The price is great, and I usually buy these at my local drugstore. I recommend to all of my friends that they use these instead of cuticle clippers.
Dagmara A.
Love the sticks. They are very helpful in removing excess cuticles and running nail polish while painting my nails. I have never had the stick split yet, which is very important. Each stick lasts very long as well.
Valerie S.
Brooklyn, NY
These sticks are perfect for cleaning up around the edges of the cuticle after application of nail polish just dip into nail polish remover and glide along the cuticle to remove any excess nail polish
Candace G.
Pineville, LA
These are definitely a product you cant go without. The sticks are very sturdy and don't break. I always use the wood sticks for my cuticles rather than metal as it scraps if u end up slipping.
Xao X.
So helpful when I'm doing my nails because I always mess up the polish. Its good to twist a little cotton dipped in nail polish remover on the edge for small mishaps. Good Value for amount you get. Nice little kit, and definitely recommended to any nail lovers.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY
These are perfect for my at home manicures and pedicures. They help me to prep my nails before I polish them. They are a great value as I can get a lot of use out of one. They last a while and are high quality. I have purchased them many time. Love them!
Dalia L.
These are really good for pushing cuticles back. They are very gentle and don't hurt when using. I use these all the time when I'm doing a natural nail manicure to push back my cuticles.
Alex I.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this product almost twice a week. I am very picky about my cuticles. I use this product to push them back and then I use another product to pick up the dead cuticle. It is extremely painless and easy to use.
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
I liked these a little bit more than the Trim sticks available at Target.

They didn't split as easily as the Trim sticks after coming in contact with a cuticle softener(I like he sally Hansen, the little blue bottle)

Yes, the only con is the price.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?