Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cuticle pushers are sanitary if you use them the way you are supposed to. Some people like to reuse them. Which is not sanitary. These I use for designs on nails or cleaning up polish if my nails are short.
Candice G.
Bono, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I give my mom and grandma pedis I use this to push cuticle back and I also wrap a little cotton ball around them and use to remove polish that has got on the skin! Works great
Ivy W.
Raleigh, NC
I went to cosmetology and no I wasn't a beauty school drop out... I passed. We always used this in cos. They're very convenient and multifunctional. I use them to clean my nails and push back my cuticles.
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT
These are a must have tool. They are great for cuticles and also cleaning up polish messes that get into the skin during painting. They are cheap so you don't feel guilty throwing them away! A must have
Layla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail tool is very good. You can use it to make your nails at home. The stick is very long which is good so you can have the right comforness for make yourself a nice pedicure or manicure.
Taylor N.
Maple Grove, MN
Absolutely love these. They're useful for so many different things, and they are gentle yet get the job done. Been using these for years, and will probably only use these. Would definitely recommend
Griselda G.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pedicure sticks are good. They come in a pack so you can use it and throw it out. The price is good and it's worth it I used the. For the first time and I'll keep buying them for my pedis.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to buy these often but I don't feel they are an affordable.i used them when purchased but never will I again when I can purchase a steel one and have it for as long as I want it.
Paige E.
Beltsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for prepping your nails for an at home manicure! Pushing my cuticles back and trimming them is probably my favorite part of a manicure. It leaves your nails looking so clean.
Rachel B.
Goose creek, Sc
Great for giving yourself or another pedicures. Very helpful tool I would recommend this to make your life a little bit easier. They are sturdier than others I have used and I would recommend this product