Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Alaina R.
Pleasanton, CA
These work good for pushing back the cuticle to cut it. Works best if the cutoff level is conditioned first, otherwise it will simply harm it. I would recommend for all manicurists! Works great for both at home and professional.
Monica C.
Portland , OR
These are a very nice basic tool to push down the cuticle. I've used these a couple times and I like them for the price too. Very cheap. I purchased this at ulta. I would recommend to others yes! Maybe there is one that is cleanable and reusable?
Bobbi W.
I love these sticks for mani's. They are helpful for mani's and pedi's, and are a must have in your arsenal of tools. They are gentle, and multi purpose. If used right, and often, you can curb a lot of potential problems.
Leslie M.
These cuticle pushers are sanitary if you use them the way you are supposed to. Some people like to reuse them. Which is not sanitary. These I use for designs on nails or cleaning up polish if my nails are short.
Candice G.
Bono, AR
When I give my mom and grandma pedis I use this to push cuticle back and I also wrap a little cotton ball around them and use to remove polish that has got on the skin! Works great
Ivy W.
Raleigh, NC
I went to cosmetology and no I wasn't a beauty school drop out... I passed. We always used this in cos. They're very convenient and multifunctional. I use them to clean my nails and push back my cuticles.
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT
These are a must have tool. They are great for cuticles and also cleaning up polish messes that get into the skin during painting. They are cheap so you don't feel guilty throwing them away! A must have
Taylor N.
Maple Grove, MN
Absolutely love these. They're useful for so many different things, and they are gentle yet get the job done. Been using these for years, and will probably only use these. Would definitely recommend
Layla D.
This nail tool is very good. You can use it to make your nails at home. The stick is very long which is good so you can have the right comforness for make yourself a nice pedicure or manicure.
Griselda G.
Bensalem, PA
These pedicure sticks are good. They come in a pack so you can use it and throw it out. The price is good and it's worth it I used the. For the first time and I'll keep buying them for my pedis.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?