Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Tina S.
New Haven, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for several reasons. I like the affordability, the durability, and the price. I use these to push back my cuticles and the pointed end I use to scrape excess polish that gets on my skin.
Katie E.
Estero , FL
I always use these to push down my cuticles and to get nail polish off the finger when it bleeds over. It works great, a much have for home mani pedi. I got mine at target and would recommend this to anyone.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These file sticks are life! I always have one in my bag or handy. I purchased mine at a Sally's retail store. I think it is a great product and great value for the money. I would definitely purchase again.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great when you kind of messed up but a q tip is way too thick to correct the problem. It also helps with pushing back the cuticle or getting into your nails and toe nails to clean them out.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! Super gentle and much much better for cuticle maintenance than tweezers or anything else. You can also use these for applying details to your makeup, glittwr glue, eye gems, etc. these are multifunctional to the max!
Monica C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a very nice basic tool to push down the cuticle. I've used these a couple times and I like them for the price too. Very cheap. I purchased this at ulta. I would recommend to others yes! Maybe there is one that is cleanable and reusable?
Bruna M.
west orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't not do my nails without a wood stick to clean the borders. This one is really good because doesn't brakes and is easy to use. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Sandy J.
I love these! There so cheap and are so verstile! I use them to push my cuticles back and to apply jewels or dots to my nails of I'm feeling it. They do wear down after awhile but there so cheap I don't mine getting more.
Bobbi W.
I love these sticks for mani's. They are helpful for mani's and pedi's, and are a must have in your arsenal of tools. They are gentle, and multi purpose. If used right, and often, you can curb a lot of potential problems.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cuticle pushers are sanitary if you use them the way you are supposed to. Some people like to reuse them. Which is not sanitary. These I use for designs on nails or cleaning up polish if my nails are short.