Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenae L.
Menomonie, WI
A must for everyone. I use them almost everyday to maintain my cuticles & to clean out under my fingernails, it is so satisfying. My husband even uses them, & can't get enough. They are so cheap & simple. I don't know what I would do without them!
Haley H.
These nail stick get in between and on my nails so good. I bought this at a local rid aid and they are very good. It is a little pricey but they are very good quality products and I would buy them again.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this pedicure sticks. They are also great for when you are applying gel polish on your nails and want to clean up the mess on nail. I did run out of them but will repurchase.
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
I use these for several reasons. I like the affordability, the durability, and the price. I use these to push back my cuticles and the pointed end I use to scrape excess polish that gets on my skin.
Katie E.
Estero , FL
I always use these to push down my cuticles and to get nail polish off the finger when it bleeds over. It works great, a much have for home mani pedi. I got mine at target and would recommend this to anyone.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
These work great when you kind of messed up but a q tip is way too thick to correct the problem. It also helps with pushing back the cuticle or getting into your nails and toe nails to clean them out.
Alaina R.
Pleasanton, CA
These work good for pushing back the cuticle to cut it. Works best if the cutoff level is conditioned first, otherwise it will simply harm it. I would recommend for all manicurists! Works great for both at home and professional.
Kristina G.
I use these for lots more than just my nails, and you might be inclined to think that all orange wood sticks are the same like I did before I tried these. You can really tell the difference in quality. Much less splintering, no tiny slivers that come off of them and the ends take a lot more wear and tear before starting to fray or become unusable. I use these for nails and artwork on the nails, also helpful for picking up nail decorations such as rhinestones, etc. I also use these for helping get my false lashes on right. They help push the false lash closer to my own lashline, and I also use them to apply small amounts of glue under areas of the lashes that might need a little more, this way I don't have to pull up the whole lash and replace it. Have also been useful around my house for craft projects. So overall you get what you pay for and this is a brand you really can't go wrong with.
Monica C.
Portland, OR
These are a very nice basic tool to push down the cuticle. I've used these a couple times and I like them for the price too. Very cheap. I purchased this at ulta. I would recommend to others yes! Maybe there is one that is cleanable and reusable?
Bobbi W.
I love these sticks for mani's. They are helpful for mani's and pedi's, and are a must have in your arsenal of tools. They are gentle, and multi purpose. If used right, and often, you can curb a lot of potential problems.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?