Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
We use these pedicure sticks at my cosmetology school they work ok but I would much rather user the metal tweezer man manicure sticks they have a cuticle pusher on one end and the cleaner on the other end
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these sticks. They always help ensure the precision on my manicures and pedicures during the time that I am making them good. I can always use these to add any design to my nails or any rhinestones.
Haley H.
These nail stick get in between and on my nails so good. I bought this at a local rid aid and they are very good. It is a little pricey but they are very good quality products and I would buy them again.
Alaina R.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work good for pushing back the cuticle to cut it. Works best if the cutoff level is conditioned first, otherwise it will simply harm it. I would recommend for all manicurists! Works great for both at home and professional.
karrah D.
These little sticks can be used for so many things. I use them to push back cuticles, clean under my nail. I even use them to clean up around my nail after painting them. This is a multi purpose tool.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These file sticks are life! I always have one in my bag or handy. I purchased mine at a Sally's retail store. I think it is a great product and great value for the money. I would definitely purchase again.
Katie E.
Estero , FL
I always use these to push down my cuticles and to get nail polish off the finger when it bleeds over. It works great, a much have for home mani pedi. I got mine at target and would recommend this to anyone.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for several reasons. I like the affordability, the durability, and the price. I use these to push back my cuticles and the pointed end I use to scrape excess polish that gets on my skin.
Bruna M.
west orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't not do my nails without a wood stick to clean the borders. This one is really good because doesn't brakes and is easy to use. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Bobbi W.
I love these sticks for mani's. They are helpful for mani's and pedi's, and are a must have in your arsenal of tools. They are gentle, and multi purpose. If used right, and often, you can curb a lot of potential problems.