Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
These are so nice and are perfect to use on your nails. They are very gentle to your nail beds. Metal ones will scratch up your nails, these are perfect for keeping your nails pristine. I will be purchasing these again.
Carly G.
Gardner, KS
I love this product! I use it to help take off my artificial nails, it works much better than other brands, the price was affordable and it's totally worth it! I bought it from Ulta and I would recommend it to others!
Misty H.
I love these cuz they aren't expensive and I tend to loose stuff.i keep some of these in my purse.they don't affect if you ever have to go threw a metal detector too.and they work great for ingrown toe nails.especially on the big toe I get them a lot.
Carla R.
These are awesome for when you get some unwanted nail polish on the areas around your nail and don't want to mess up the rest of your polish. It's easy to use and very helpful to make you feel like a pro manicurist
Jenae L.
Menomonie, WI
A must for everyone. I use them almost everyday to maintain my cuticles & to clean out under my fingernails, it is so satisfying. My husband even uses them, & can't get enough. They are so cheap & simple. I don't know what I would do without them!
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
Love this sticks. I always use them to get closer to cleaning my nails better. They are very affordable and easy to use. I like that the package has a few of them and they last forever. I truly recommend them.
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I love these sticks. They always help ensure the precision on my manicures and pedicures during the time that I am making them good. I can always use these to add any design to my nails or any rhinestones.
Alaina R.
Livermore, CA
These work good for pushing back the cuticle to cut it. Works best if the cutoff level is conditioned first, otherwise it will simply harm it. I would recommend for all manicurists! Works great for both at home and professional.
Haley H.
These nail stick get in between and on my nails so good. I bought this at a local rid aid and they are very good. It is a little pricey but they are very good quality products and I would buy them again.
karrah D.
These little sticks can be used for so many things. I use them to push back cuticles, clean under my nail. I even use them to clean up around my nail after painting them. This is a multi purpose tool.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?