Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Katleen A.
Oak bluff , MB
These are really good for removing the extra nail polish that gets everywhere it isn’t supposed to. I have a hard time wrapping cotton around the product to help with polish removal so that’s why I only have it 4 starts .. but that might just be because I’m not very good at doing that. These sticks last forever and are good for multiple uses so it’s a good value for something that lasts so long.
Marta K.
stratford upon avon
I was a bit skeptical about this cuticle pusher because all I have ever used are the bamboo stick ones which dull very quickly and it seems I'm always purchasing, the cost was adding up so I haven't bought them in awhile and try to make do with what I have. This did seem like a bit much to pay for, but it is definitely worth it.
Tab A.
Brampton
It helps out with overall cuticle and for manicures it is an essential product when you need to do your nails either that is a regular manicure or gel! It isn't super strong which is what you are looking for it you do not want to damage your nail bed
Samantha B.
Victoria, BC
Great to have around for at-home mani/pedis. They easily do the trick of pushing your cuticles back before you apply polish. I purchased a pack at Sally's Beauty Supply for a very reasonable price. I would also recommend these for any nail art! You can use the pointed side for dots or marbalizing lacquer
Natasha C.
Winnipeg
These sticks, sometimes called "orange wood sticks" are a very basic mani/pedi tool. These are great for cleaning up polish applications, cleaning under nails and even pushing cuticles if you don't have a pusher. You can also wrap these in cotton to remove polish or apply cuticle product. Any brand works.
Kimberly W.
Southampton, ON
These are great for a variety of things such as cleaning under your fingernails, pushing back your cuticles, and cleaning up any polish off your skin afterwards. Plus you can use these over again a few times before needing to throw them out. I will definitely buy more!
Cassandra L.
Quyon, QC
I always buy these as they are not too expensive and I can use them to clean up any nail polish mistakes after I have cleaned up my cuticles! The best thing about them is the are disposable. If you're looking to buy an orange stick, buy these!!
Vicky I.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love using this product because it makes pushing down my cuticles so much easier and so much pain list so I love it and it's amazing it saves so much time and energy
Jenny L.
Ottawa , ON
Very basic but the do the job. I like that there are several in a pack, as I do tent to lose them all over the place, haha! A hold-up product from a good, professional brand :)
Emilija M.
These are one of the best Pedicure sticks on the market. Tweezerman is one of my favorite brands so far. And their tweezers are the best on the market as well. These work amazing to push your cuticles back for a flawless manicure or pedicure. I would definitely recommend it to others.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?