Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Emilija M.
These are one of the best Pedicure sticks on the market. Tweezerman is one of my favorite brands so far. And their tweezers are the best on the market as well. These work amazing to push your cuticles back for a flawless manicure or pedicure. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alana M.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite manicure tool by far! They are the best cuticle pushers, and are the best for getting under nails and way more gentle then some of the metal tools. However I have a hard time finding them and they are often sold out which is frustrating, or maybe just my luck.
Priscila S.
Santos
Esses palitinhos sao otimos pra manicure e pra gente que gosta de cuidar das unhas em casa ele ajuda bastante na retirada de sujeira nos cantinhos da unha e residuos de esmaltes adoro esse produtinho.
Emma C.
The size is good and the quality is okay but for the price I think that the quality should be so much better the first time I used one it snapped in half!!
JooJoo M.
These are extremely helpful for nail art like peeling your manicure off or pressing down nail foils etc. Very cheap and are good quality. Defo recommend.
Tessa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these sticks because I find they don't split and bend as quickly as other brands I've used before. Fair exchange for the price and use!
Ember M.
Kelowna, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really cool nails files. They were well and are super cute. i've only used them once a long time ago but i thought they were neat
Patricia K.
I love these little sticks! They are so good foor sooo many different things..awesome multitasking tool and I have to keep plenty around
Akianny S.
adoro esses palitos de unhas, sao otimos para tirar os borrados dos esmaltes, e a tirqar sujeiras da unhas compro em farmacias aqui perto
Elyrin L.
Rockhampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good all rounded for cleaning under and around nails. Use these when I shellac my nails at home. Good price and good amount in a packet.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?