Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Chelsi K.
Great for pushing back cuticles and cleaning up Polish, but I'd rather save money and buy store brand
Priya M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have long cuticles and these sticks are great for cleaning under the nails and pushing my cuticles back!
These really help remove cuticles and I use them a lot and they're very steardy and last long
Samantha B.
Victoria, BC
Great to have around for at-home mani/pedis. They easily do the trick of pushing your cuticles back before you apply polish. I purchased a pack at Sally's Beauty Supply for a very reasonable price. I would also recommend these for any nail art! You can use the pointed side for dots or marbalizing lacquer
Natasha C.
Winnipeg
These sticks, sometimes called "orange wood sticks" are a very basic mani/pedi tool. These are great for cleaning up polish applications, cleaning under nails and even pushing cuticles if you don't have a pusher. You can also wrap these in cotton to remove polish or apply cuticle product. Any brand works.
Kimberly W.
Southampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for a variety of things such as cleaning under your fingernails, pushing back your cuticles, and cleaning up any polish off your skin afterwards. Plus you can use these over again a few times before needing to throw them out. I will definitely buy more!
Cassandra L.
quyon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always buy these as they are not too expensive and I can use them to clean up any nail polish mistakes after I have cleaned up my cuticles! The best thing about them is the are disposable. If you're looking to buy an orange stick, buy these!!
Vicky I.
Edmonton, Alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product because it makes pushing down my cuticles so much easier and so much pain list so I love it and it's amazing it saves so much time and energy
Jenny L.
Ottawa , ON
Very basic but the do the job. I like that there are several in a pack, as I do tent to lose them all over the place, haha! A hold-up product from a good, professional brand :)
Priscila S.
Santos
Esses palitinhos sao otimos pra manicure e pra gente que gosta de cuidar das unhas em casa ele ajuda bastante na retirada de sujeira nos cantinhos da unha e residuos de esmaltes adoro esse produtinho.