Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Very comfortable, easy to use, doesn't break the bank, works fabulously, not hard on arthritic hands
Fermarys M.
paterson
I reallly love these , the really push down the cuticle and really help the nail look nice and clean
Kellianne P.
Done the job and does it for cheap! I also use them to make designs on my nails. I stalk up on these
Rolanda M.
Wagoner, OK
I love this brand for all my nail care there strong enough to handle my needs in my nailcare needs
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
Love these to get everything from underneath them nails. They are the same ones the nail shop uses.
Lejejuande M.
Tylertown, MS
I like these tweezerman pedicure sticks. They work really great. They can even be used for designs.
Chante M.
Brownsville , TX
There not harsh on the skin and there easy to work with i like to use them on myself and clients
IVELISSE V.
USA
Used it to clean around my nail went I painted also to push my cuticle before painting my nails.
Adina K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I’m not sure if I’m using these correctly but they help me give myself neater at home manicures.
stacey P.
Forest , VA
Love these and are great for cleaning nails prior to manicures! Cuticle pushers work great too
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?