Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

• Do you think it's important for you in your nail care rou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
These manicure stick have many many uses. To cleaning out from under the nail to creating awesome nail designs
Julya A.
Bom até pq é tudo igual esse negócio de Palito pra unha... Só tem q saber usar até pq n adianta n saber usar ..
Liz B.
Great for every day use pushes back cuticles easily and effortlessly and makes your fingernails look very nice
Amber H.
These are great for shaping your nailbeds. Love them. They work for every shape nail and every person. Perfect.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
They freaked me out because the wood was slightly splintered and I was scared it’d get under my nail or skin
Amy R.
Washington DC
These do the trick, are well constructed (no splinters) and come in a large box for a small price. Excellent!
Amanda J.
Garwood, NJ
Go ole finger sticks. I use them then dispose of them. I am a germ a phobe. Have been using these for years.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
This thing is one of my addictions LMBO I use it for my cuticle. Also on my toes. It's great for many things.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love these tweezers. They really do work great. These are my favorite. They are so much better than others
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
An essential to the mani/pedicure kit! I wish all the salons used these instead of their own finger nails!
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?