Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I love to push back the cutticles. Also I love to use them when admin rhinestone and other fun designees.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product is downright amazing and my thoughts are that everyone should go out and buy some right now
Jessica T.
These sticks work really well for pushing back cuticles. Helpful when wiping nail polish off the skin.
Gia C.
I like these to clean my cuticles and nails πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’… pretty handy stuff but it's a one time use only πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…
Lucy H.
I love these and go through these like crazy. I always lose them so always have to purchase a new set.
Jessica B.
Very comfortable, easy to use, doesn't break the bank, works fabulously, not hard on arthritic hands
Kellianne P.
Done the job and does it for cheap! I also use them to make designs on my nails. I stalk up on these
Chelsi K.
Great for pushing back cuticles and cleaning up Polish, but I'd rather save money and buy store brand
Justacia R.
Salinas, CA
These always come in handy when doing your at home peddy. Get this product for perfect looking nails
Fermarys M.
paterson
I reallly love these , the really push down the cuticle and really help the nail look nice and clean
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?