Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
While they can get the job done I recommend getting a metal one that you can keep these tend to snap if there's any presume and aren't very reusable as they get very nasty.
Hannah S.
Orlando, FL
There are very simple items however they are so essential for me. They are super easy to use and don't puncture the skin like other pedicure sticks. The only con is that I wish they were reusable. However, you can use them a couple of times before using a new one. I would definitely buy again.
I F.
A must have for nail care. Gentle for cuticle pushing yet handy for clean up when polishing.
Cheyanne K.
Deerfield, WI
I use these little sticks to add detail to my nails! It's a really nice tool to have for adding cute little gems or doing little designs with other color nail polish. :)
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
An essential to the mani/pedicure kit! I wish all the salons used these instead of their own finger nails!
nathalie n.
San Diego, CA
These mani and pedi sticks do a great job in assisting you to achieve a beautiful mani or pedi. I have purchased these many times and they are a good value. They are wooden so they do not damage your nails. I will keep purchasing these.
Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
Simple product, fair price. I've been using these for a longtime and will continue until I find something I like better.
Yariannys P.

my nails look healthy, grow fast and are very beautiful. I love ittttt, I really love it.
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
I do my nails myself every 2 weeks, and I use the manicure sticks for pushing my cuticle
back, or cleaning up my polish, very handy.
Brena-Lynn E.
Collegeville, PA
These are great products! I do not like to cut my cuticles so I just use these to push them back. The price is great, and I usually buy these at my local drugstore. I recommend to all of my friends that they use these instead of cuticle clippers.