Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

• Do you think it's important for you in your nail care rou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabriela R.
These work so well in many ways! I typically don't do my nails very often but when I do I like to push my cuticles back just a little bit with these sticks! They're also REALLY handy for when you get nail polish on your skin, you can easily scrape it away with the stick and problem solved!
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
These are great and a good quality for the price. You definitely get your money's worth. I like that you can purchase them in a value pack. They do last a while and dont break easily. They totally get the job done and do exactly what they're supposed to do.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I have owned this product for a very long time- at least 3-4 years which is long for me since I tend to lose my nail equipment. It is sturdy and holds up against wear and tear over the years. I also clean after every use and it still works like the day I bought it. I'd recommend it.
Carlee Q.
Saint Cloud, MN
Perfect for cleaning up and pushing back cuticles. A lot healthier than clipping the cuticles. Very inexpensive and there are quite a few in the package, so they last a while too. They don't snap as easily as other brands I've tried before.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
Been using these for ever! They are great for pushing cuticles and removing extra polish from the edges. Great price, easy to work with, lightweight and every brand has them so you can find them anywhere. I purchase them continuously.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
These are so nice and are perfect to use on your nails. They are very gentle to your nail beds. Metal ones will scratch up your nails, these are perfect for keeping your nails pristine. I will be purchasing these again.
Dee D.
These are great for a lot of different uses! You can add cotton to the end and use for not only manicures and pedicures but also for makeup! They are sturdy and easily do dispose of! I will definitely keep buying them.
Misty H.
I love these cuz they aren't expensive and I tend to loose stuff.i keep some of these in my purse.they don't affect if you ever have to go threw a metal detector too.and they work great for ingrown toe nails.especially on the big toe I get them a lot.
Olivia P.
I love to keep my nails filed because if I don’t I get some wild ragged edges. These are great for keeping my cuticles pushed back and healthy. Health is important for any part of your body especially your hands
Jenae L.
Menomonie, WI
A must for everyone. I use them almost everyday to maintain my cuticles & to clean out under my fingernails, it is so satisfying. My husband even uses them, & can't get enough. They are so cheap & simple. I don't know what I would do without them!
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?