Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Chadney B.
Madison , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the perfect wooden stick that you can quickly pick up, easily use and simple dispose of after every use. I am a nail tech and these are perfect for mani/pedi. They are double sided. Get under the nail to clean properly with and push cuticles back softly
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have owned this product for a very long time- at least 3-4 years which is long for me since I tend to lose my nail equipment. It is sturdy and holds up against wear and tear over the years. I also clean after every use and it still works like the day I bought it. I'd recommend it.
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great and a good quality for the price. You definitely get your money's worth. I like that you can purchase them in a value pack. They do last a while and dont break easily. They totally get the job done and do exactly what they're supposed to do.
Gabriela R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work so well in many ways! I typically don't do my nails very often but when I do I like to push my cuticles back just a little bit with these sticks! They're also REALLY handy for when you get nail polish on your skin, you can easily scrape it away with the stick and problem solved!
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
I liked these a little bit more than the Trim sticks available at Target.

They didn't split as easily as the Trim sticks after coming in contact with a cuticle softener(I like he sally Hansen, the little blue bottle)

Yes, the only con is the price.
Analise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These orange sticks are very helpful to push back cuticles, clean off your nail or remove dead skin before a manicure or pedicure. It comes with a lot of sticks for a great price.
Carlee Q.
Saint Cloud, MN
Perfect for cleaning up and pushing back cuticles. A lot healthier than clipping the cuticles. Very inexpensive and there are quite a few in the package, so they last a while too. They don't snap as easily as other brands I've tried before.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
Been using these for ever! They are great for pushing cuticles and removing extra polish from the edges. Great price, easy to work with, lightweight and every brand has them so you can find them anywhere. I purchase them continuously.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are great to have when doing at home manicures and pedicures, i love how easy they are to use and that there is no soaking or cleaning since they are disposable. I always have them on hand and highly recommend everyone to purchase!
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything by Teezerman. They live by there products and don't start far from their niche market. There products are all reasonably priced and they have a variation of each item so you can pick between price points. I always buy the brand for nails and eye brows.