Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Debora S.
Killeen, TX
These are in sticks her must have I have about a hundred of them I use them besides for the cuticles I also use them to put rhinestones on and there I must have I'm a nail tech I use them on the daily for everything and I don't get tired of buying more more more I'm addicted to them
Bethany C.
I do most of my mani/pedis at home and orange sticks are a must have. These are much gentler on sensitive cuticles than mental tools. These are a great choice for DIY nail care.
Meshelle N.
DEltona, FL
I have owned this product for a very long time- at least 3-4 years which is long for me since I tend to lose my nail equipment. It is sturdy and holds up against wear and tear over the years. I also clean after every use and it still works like the day I bought it. I'd recommend it.
Chadney B.
Madison , TN
These are the perfect wooden stick that you can quickly pick up, easily use and simple dispose of after every use. I am a nail tech and these are perfect for mani/pedi. They are double sided. Get under the nail to clean properly with and push cuticles back softly
Xao X.
So helpful when I'm doing my nails because I always mess up the polish. Its good to twist a little cotton dipped in nail polish remover on the edge for small mishaps. Good Value for amount you get. Nice little kit, and definitely recommended to any nail lovers.
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
These are great and a good quality for the price. You definitely get your money's worth. I like that you can purchase them in a value pack. They do last a while and dont break easily. They totally get the job done and do exactly what they're supposed to do.
Gabriela R.
These work so well in many ways! I typically don't do my nails very often but when I do I like to push my cuticles back just a little bit with these sticks! They're also REALLY handy for when you get nail polish on your skin, you can easily scrape it away with the stick and problem solved!
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
I liked these a little bit more than the Trim sticks available at Target.

They didn't split as easily as the Trim sticks after coming in contact with a cuticle softener(I like he sally Hansen, the little blue bottle)

Yes, the only con is the price.
Carlee Q.
Saint Cloud, MN
Perfect for cleaning up and pushing back cuticles. A lot healthier than clipping the cuticles. Very inexpensive and there are quite a few in the package, so they last a while too. They don't snap as easily as other brands I've tried before.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
Been using these for ever! They are great for pushing cuticles and removing extra polish from the edges. Great price, easy to work with, lightweight and every brand has them so you can find them anywhere. I purchase them continuously.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?