Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #31 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Molly E.
Holt, MI
These work well. Sturdy and have a nice point. Fit well in your hands, and don't break. They get the job done.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
They freaked me out because the wood was slightly splintered and I was scared itโ€™d get under my nail or skin
Amanda J.
Garwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go ole finger sticks. I use them then dispose of them. I am a germ a phobe. Have been using these for years.
Frances L.
robstown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is one of my addictions LMBO I use it for my cuticle. Also on my toes. It's great for many things.
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
An essential to the mani/pedicure kit! I wish all the salons used these instead of their own finger nails!
Marjorie R.
Son excelentes para hacer manos y pies, no maltratan. Tienen buena forma para un cรณmodo agarrรฉ. No se parte
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to push back the cutticles. Also I love to use them when admin rhinestone and other fun designees.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is downright amazing and my thoughts are that everyone should go out and buy some right now
Jessica T.
These sticks work really well for pushing back cuticles. Helpful when wiping nail polish off the skin.
Gia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these to clean my cuticles and nails ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’… pretty handy stuff but it's a one time use only ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?