Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Vanessa S.
Salinas, CA
These mani/pedi sticks are great for DIY polish jobs. I use them to clean up any polish that gets on my skin, or even to remove excess nail glue when I use glue on nails .
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! It works great and helps make manicures and pedicures a breeze. It helps to add a more polished look
Daniela C.
Odessa, TX
For me some times it's better the sticks because I don't have time for cleaning when it's aluminum so just used and trash can
Kori S.
These are perfect for the little mess ups we all do when painting out nails. Also really great for pushing the cuticle back and getting that perfect Mani or pedi!
Rebecca L.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Wrap a little cotton on one of these things and it's like your at the salon! Fix any unwanted polish or push back cuticles, either way, great product.
Allison P.
Super loyal Tweezerman fan! Have been using for years! Easy to use and very effective! Will buy again, as I'm a long-time customer. Pro is that it's the best on the market. A little pricey, but worth it for quality. Can't go wrong with Tweezerman!
Alexa T.
Arlington Heights, IL
Want a perfect at home manicure? Use these sticks. I Use them to push back my cuticle and clean up my nails from when nail polish gets in the crevices. Leaves my nails looking like I didn't do them myself ;) Definitely a staple for next time you're painting your nails.
Heather G.
Tweezerman sticks are so completely awesome in so many ways. Cleaning under the nails, helps me when I apply polish my nails, ingrown toes nails. I love that they are quality made to not break. I've never had a tip or point of the wood break never.
Amber H.
These are great for shaping your nailbeds. Love them. They work for every shape nail and every person. Perfect.
IVELISSE V.
Used it to clean around my nail went I painted also to push my cuticle before painting my nails.