Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

vanessa k.
This are great to have handy and one thing I love they are disposable so no cleaning after our germs use and throw away.
Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
Simple product, fair price. I've been using these for a longtime and will continue until I find something I like better.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are good quality. And easy to use. Wood was fine and neatly made. And price is affordable. Not to cheap nor pricey
Karina I.
Naples, FL
Love these i always recommend them to my family and friends! And they love them too. Alot better than others ive tried.
Isabella S.
I find that the part of the stick that you supposed to push your cuticles back is very easy and doesn't keep it shape.
Jazmyn R.
Portland, OR
Had a painful ingrown toe nails. The products did the trick, I recommend it. I'm very happy that I purchased this, yay.
Rebeca D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good to push the cuticle out of the nail bed. Not reusable, so that's the downside. But it gets the job done
Deja W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for your basic nail care routine. I definitely recommend using these to keep your nails looking great.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for fixing nail polish mistakes. Also great for cleaning up nails or for nail art. Affordable at any drugstore
elainnie I.
Kentwood, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for cleaning out hard to get junk from under your nails easy to use and disposable. Perfect for nail Polish too
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?