Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Larissa A.
Their easy and steady to use and they will last you a couple of months and they are great use to have the perfect manicure
lovetta t.
Ridgewood, NY
Of course these are so easy to use and disposable. It's always good to have around if you don't have the metal tool around.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
This product is great! It works great and helps make manicures and pedicures a breeze. It helps to add a more polished look
Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
Simple product, fair price. I've been using these for a longtime and will continue until I find something I like better.
vanessa k.
This are great to have handy and one thing I love they are disposable so no cleaning after our germs use and throw away.
Rebeca D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good to push the cuticle out of the nail bed. Not reusable, so that's the downside. But it gets the job done
Isabella S.
I find that the part of the stick that you supposed to push your cuticles back is very easy and doesn't keep it shape.
Deja B.
Conway, AR
These are great for your basic nail care routine. I definitely recommend using these to keep your nails looking great.
Karina I.
Naples, FL
Love these i always recommend them to my family and friends! And they love them too. Alot better than others ive tried.
Jazmyn R.
Portland, OR
Had a painful ingrown toe nails. The products did the trick, I recommend it. I'm very happy that I purchased this, yay.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?