Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this pedicure sticks. They are also great for when you are applying gel polish on your nails and want to clean up the mess on nail. I did run out of them but will repurchase.
Amber H.
These are great for shaping your nailbeds. Love them. They work for every shape nail and every person. Perfect.
IVELISSE V.
Used it to clean around my nail went I painted also to push my cuticle before painting my nails.
The purpose of these sticks are good & kind of work. But having a professional push my cuticles back works better than these sticks & are less painful & choppy looking.
Toimoi K.
Bellevue, WA
I honestly use these tweezerman orange sticks for EVERYTHING. they are a must have for any manicure or pedicure sessions and it beats the lower quality ones from sallys. spend a little more on these and you definitely can avoid gross looking cuticles
Jenny M.
Verona, Ky
These are a must in ANY mani/pedi kit! Great to use for polish mess ups and of course pushing cuticles back, cleaning under the nail.
Nicole A.
Son muy buenos ya que te limpia la piel muy facil y sobretodo .muy rapido y es muy util y lo puedes llevar a para todo lado .
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to push back the cutticles. Also I love to use them when admin rhinestone and other fun designees.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use! Does what it needs to do, pushes my cuticles back easily . No complaints on my end
Natalie B.
These are super basic as far as mani/pedi supplies go. I prefer the wooden and disposable sticks so that you can just toss them once they have gotten polish on them. A staple for my at home gel manis.