Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
These are a must have! You can use them to make so many cute designs, and they're great for cleaning up your nails after gardening.
Carefree M.
I love using these when I'm giving myself a manicure. They are just what my stylist uses and I love how they make my cuticles look.
Ashley C.
Mcallen, TX
These were just what you'd expect for manicure and pedicure sticks. They are very reasonably priced and certainly get the job done.
Sem K.
Love using these to clean up my nails! I use them to push away my cuticles then trim the excess. Pretty reasonable priced as well
Debbe B.
Martinsburg, WV
These work well but can be rough since they are made of wood. The pointed end is helpful for removing dirt after a day gardening.
Sara L.
Parker, CO
These are the best for what they're intended for. No splitting or splinters. Plus, it feels so good to push those cuticles back.
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
These are easy to use and help with cuticles as well as when we feel like playing with nail polish to make designs on our nails.
Miriam G.
These where very easy and soft, there also not very expensive which is a plus! These are made very steady and last along time!
linda s.
West covina , CA
I love these it's feel like your pampering yourself
When you can't make it to the spa, so this helps so keep up with your nails
Amber M.
I like using these because they're disposable so youre never stuck with a plastic dull tool. They do hold up pretty well though
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?