Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

natalia b.
I love to use these and they are very easy to use. The only hard part is to keep them all in one place and keep them away from children.
Michelle M.
STOUGHTON, MA
Weirdly I use these more to finely apply nail Polish remover and clean the edges of my nails. Also great for pushing back the critical.
Ava T.
Universal Cty, TX
Great to push back cuticles for a basic manicure or pedicure. Do suggest to throw them away after each use as they do wear down easily.
Jenny M.
Verona, Ky
These are a must in ANY mani/pedi kit! Great to use for polish mess ups and of course pushing cuticles back, cleaning under the nail.
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
I do my nails myself every 2 weeks, and I use the manicure sticks for pushing my cuticle
back, or cleaning up my polish, very handy.
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
These are a must have! You can use them to make so many cute designs, and they're great for cleaning up your nails after gardening.
Carefree M.
I love using these when I'm giving myself a manicure. They are just what my stylist uses and I love how they make my cuticles look.
Miranda M.
These orange wood sticks great for pushing back cuticles, Cleaning up polish, and placing rhinestones exactly where you want them.
Ashley C.
Mcallen, TX
These were just what you'd expect for manicure and pedicure sticks. They are very reasonably priced and certainly get the job done.
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
These are easy to use and help with cuticles as well as when we feel like playing with nail polish to make designs on our nails.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?