Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

• Do you think it's important for you in your nail care rou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I love these orange sticks. They are great for cleaning up rogue bits of polish and for pushing cuticles back before a manicure at home.
Lola M.
I use these Tweezerman manicure and pedicure sticks often on myself or my clients. These sticks come very handy and are of great quality.
Savannah G.
These are perfect for pushing back the cuticles or for cleaning up your polish. Just wrap a little cotton at the end and they work great!
natalia b.
I love to use these and they are very easy to use. The only hard part is to keep them all in one place and keep them away from children.
Nicole A.
Elgin, IL
These are the best. Even when I go get my nails done I insist they use these vs the metal sticks as the wood will not ruin your nail bed.
Ava T.
Universal Cty, TX
Great to push back cuticles for a basic manicure or pedicure. Do suggest to throw them away after each use as they do wear down easily.
Michelle M.
STOUGHTON, MA
Weirdly I use these more to finely apply nail Polish remover and clean the edges of my nails. Also great for pushing back the critical.
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
I do my nails myself every 2 weeks, and I use the manicure sticks for pushing my cuticle
back, or cleaning up my polish, very handy.
Jenny M.
Verona, Ky
These are a must in ANY mani/pedi kit! Great to use for polish mess ups and of course pushing cuticles back, cleaning under the nail.
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
These are a must have! You can use them to make so many cute designs, and they're great for cleaning up your nails after gardening.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?