Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

gabriele m.
Gente palitos são essenciais para uma manicure, sempre tem q ter mais de um, por higiene e também para ajudar para as unhas ficarem lindas
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these orange sticks. They are great for cleaning up rogue bits of polish and for pushing cuticles back before a manicure at home.
Nicole A.
Elgin, IL
These are the best. Even when I go get my nails done I insist they use these vs the metal sticks as the wood will not ruin your nail bed.
Bree E.
work exactly as intended. tweezerman is a very good brand and all of their products never seem to disappoint and they are also affordable
Savannah G.
These are perfect for pushing back the cuticles or for cleaning up your polish. Just wrap a little cotton at the end and they work great!
natalia b.
I love to use these and they are very easy to use. The only hard part is to keep them all in one place and keep them away from children.
Lola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these Tweezerman manicure and pedicure sticks often on myself or my clients. These sticks come very handy and are of great quality.
Michelle M.
STOUGHTON, MA
Weirdly I use these more to finely apply nail Polish remover and clean the edges of my nails. Also great for pushing back the critical.
Ava T.
Universal Cty, TX
Great to push back cuticles for a basic manicure or pedicure. Do suggest to throw them away after each use as they do wear down easily.
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
I do my nails myself every 2 weeks, and I use the manicure sticks for pushing my cuticle
back, or cleaning up my polish, very handy.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?