Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #34 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Tyler G.
best for pushing back cuticles. dont have to worry bout disinfecting. you can just discard (the woods one, at least. they are my favorite)
Stephanie A.
These hurt but they are everything. They really push your cuticles down and since its wooden it does not hurt while your applying pressure.
Hailye S.
San Angelo , Tx
These work good because they aren't harsh, so I can push my cuticle back gently and clean underneath the free edge with no pain whatsoever
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
These are good! I use these sometimes to help with my cuticles. I don't do my own nails anymore, but used to use these and they were handy!
gabriele m.
Gente palitos são essenciais para uma manicure, sempre tem q ter mais de um, por higiene e também para ajudar para as unhas ficarem lindas
Gina T.
I love pushing my cuticles back because I have short nails so I like to have as much nail showing as possible and these sticks do the job.
natalia b.
I love to use these and they are very easy to use. The only hard part is to keep them all in one place and keep them away from children.
Nicole A.
Elgin, IL
These are the best. Even when I go get my nails done I insist they use these vs the metal sticks as the wood will not ruin your nail bed.
Savannah G.
These are perfect for pushing back the cuticles or for cleaning up your polish. Just wrap a little cotton at the end and they work great!
Lola M.
I use these Tweezerman manicure and pedicure sticks often on myself or my clients. These sticks come very handy and are of great quality.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?