Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Tera U.
Henderson, NV
These are great tools to have in your nail arsenal. There's countless uses for them, but there are def cheaper brands available at Sally beauty!
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
These sticks work great they get the job done easily. And what is also good is the point you can use for nail polish to do dots or other designs.
Alexandra L.
Perfect for on the go. Great quality for the price. Durable. They are also not as harsh on the nails as a metal too. I defiantly recommend it!
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
Fair price and plenty come in a pack. They work well for what they are. Convenient to buy. I believe I bought mine at walgreens. No complaints.
Robyn G.
This product is not so great. I was pushing down my cuticules it one of them broke and gave me a splinter I would not recommend this product
Shawna L.
Republic, MO
These are great to help remove the excess nail polish in those hard to get places. This way you get the great look you are trying to achieve.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
These are good! I use these sometimes to help with my cuticles. I don't do my own nails anymore, but used to use these and they were handy!
Gina T.
I love pushing my cuticles back because I have short nails so I like to have as much nail showing as possible and these sticks do the job.
Tyler G.
best for pushing back cuticles. dont have to worry bout disinfecting. you can just discard (the woods one, at least. they are my favorite)
Hailye S.
San Angelo , Tx
These work good because they aren't harsh, so I can push my cuticle back gently and clean underneath the free edge with no pain whatsoever
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?