Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lakin P.
I love these wooden pushers they at epercect to get around the edge when you have a little polish on this skin, we used these 1st beauty school mm perfect
Rebecca L.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Wrap a little cotton on one of these things and it's like your at the salon! Fix any unwanted polish or push back cuticles, either way, great product.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
These are can help you in many ways ... Put cotton on it and us it as a nail polish remover around the edges or your nails and to push your cuticles.
jessica h.
Citrus Heights, CA
These things are amazing I even use them to place my glue on nails on they come in handy for everything nail wise I can't do my nails without these!
Brianna L.
castalia
I don't really know why I got this product. Pedicure sticks are unnecessary but they did the job. Although I feel like I could have done it myself.
Kelley S.
Clermont
This product is decent but is not something I would repurchase. They are wood, so they aren't reusable and sometimes start to "peel" which I hate.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
These are great tools to have in your nail arsenal. There's countless uses for them, but there are def cheaper brands available at Sally beauty!
Dorian W.
Milford, MI
I love these! Some of the best one I've bought most other brands tear up really easy but these are amazing. I never start my mani with out them!
Jomaris E.
Stratford, CT
These are great for pushing back the cuticles to create a cleaner look to your manicure. I bought it at Walmart and I was happy with my purchase
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
These sticks work great they get the job done easily. And what is also good is the point you can use for nail polish to do dots or other designs.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?