Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #39 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Lakin P.
I love these wooden pushers they at epercect to get around the edge when you have a little polish on this skin, we used these 1st beauty school mm perfect
Joni K.
Auburn, ME
Live this product great to keep on hand. Useful for pushing back cuticles cleaning under free edge and cleaning unwanted polish around the nail with cotton
Kristin C.
Minneapolis, MN
These are great for pushing back the cuticles. I also use them to clean under the nails and to wipe off excess nail polish that has gotten on my skin, etc.
Rebecca L.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Wrap a little cotton on one of these things and it's like your at the salon! Fix any unwanted polish or push back cuticles, either way, great product.
jessica h.
Citrus Heights, CA
These things are amazing I even use them to place my glue on nails on they come in handy for everything nail wise I can't do my nails without these!
Kelley S.
Clermont
This product is decent but is not something I would repurchase. They are wood, so they aren't reusable and sometimes start to "peel" which I hate.
Brianna L.
castalia
I don't really know why I got this product. Pedicure sticks are unnecessary but they did the job. Although I feel like I could have done it myself.
Dorian W.
Milford, MI
I love these! Some of the best one I've bought most other brands tear up really easy but these are amazing. I never start my mani with out them!
Jomaris E.
Stratford, CT
These are great for pushing back the cuticles to create a cleaner look to your manicure. I bought it at Walmart and I was happy with my purchase
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
These are great tools to have in your nail arsenal. There's countless uses for them, but there are def cheaper brands available at Sally beauty!
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?