Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #31 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Chelsie C.
Woodbine, MD
I was not a fan of the Pedicure Sticks. I found they were extremely overpriced and that they were not as effective as I wanted them to be. Since they are made out of wood, it bent after my third use.
Samantha B.
Saltville, VA
These are my favorite cleaning sticks. I use these over other brands. They push back my cuticles very easy. Very easy to use. They don't chip. Easy at pick dirt out from under nails.
Melissa V.
Antioch, CA
Works well but I honestly would choose the Sephora or Sally Hansen products better for my mani and pedis. I'm very particular when it comes to nail products , I look for the best.
Lauren D.
Columbus, IN
Mani pedi sticks are super convenient for pushing back cuticles and cleaning out from the sides and underneath your nails. I use these when applying Jamberry nails as well
The purpose of these sticks are good & kind of work. But having a professional push my cuticles back works better than these sticks & are less painful & choppy looking.
Jennifer H.
Bought these at Walgreens for I think it was around $2. Nothing really special about them they got the job done. I like that they come in a pack of 5 so I keep some in my purse
Genevieve B.
Camas, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sticks are perfect for my fingers and my whole family. I use them to groom my nails and for cleaning up my nail Polish mistakes. Beautifully priced, too.
Erika B.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cuticle pushers are a must when giving your self a manicure. Helps you get rid of the dead skin around your cuticles and keeps your nails healthy and growing.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ
I love using these sticks not harsh they dont leave my nails feeling weak like a metal tool i used to push my cuticles back and trim them... Yes i know cringe
Jai V.
Manchester, NH
My finance is obessed with this tool must have two packages in my house he works with dirt and loves to pick out the dirt and leave his nails nice and clean
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?