Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

• Do you think it's important for you in your nail care rou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Love these! Super gentle and much much better for cuticle maintenance than tweezers or anything else. You can also use these for applying details to your makeup, glittwr glue, eye gems, etc. these are multifunctional to the max!
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love how they come with more then one stick. I mostley use these to push my cuticals back without having to cut or hurt myself like I have with cutial cutter and other pushers
Natalie B.
These are super basic as far as mani/pedi supplies go. I prefer the wooden and disposable sticks so that you can just toss them once they have gotten polish on them. A staple for my at home gel manis.
Chelsie C.
Woodbine, MD
I was not a fan of the Pedicure Sticks. I found they were extremely overpriced and that they were not as effective as I wanted them to be. Since they are made out of wood, it bent after my third use.
Samantha B.
Saltville, VA
These are my favorite cleaning sticks. I use these over other brands. They push back my cuticles very easy. Very easy to use. They don't chip. Easy at pick dirt out from under nails.
Melissa V.
Antioch, CA
Works well but I honestly would choose the Sephora or Sally Hansen products better for my mani and pedis. I'm very particular when it comes to nail products , I look for the best.
Lauren D.
Columbus, IN
Mani pedi sticks are super convenient for pushing back cuticles and cleaning out from the sides and underneath your nails. I use these when applying Jamberry nails as well
The purpose of these sticks are good & kind of work. But having a professional push my cuticles back works better than these sticks & are less painful & choppy looking.
Melissa V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love using these, I only need it for a quick fix and to go I can use them while having nail Polish on. I love to travel with these and using it on other clients.
Hollie T.
These are gentle and easy to use! I usually apply a cuticle cream or cuticle remover, and then use these to push my cuticles back. They're affordable and helpful.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?