Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #38 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I love these. I realize that it is just a normal wooden nail stick, however these don't give me splinters when I use them. These are perfect for cleaning up my nail polish (I don't use these to push down my cuticles) and giving my nails a very professionally done look! The fit right into the side of my nails making any mistakes easy to clean up! The are also good for nail art as well!
Paola M.
I think this is the most efficient tool for nails, it can be use for a lots of things, You can use this to put in place the little details like stones in your nails, this can be use as well for take back the cuticule before painting the nails and get a more professional manicure At home. This little thing saved My life so many time. I love it ❤️🎉
Alexa T.
Arlington Heights, IL
Want a perfect at home manicure? Use these sticks. I Use them to push back my cuticle and clean up my nails from when nail polish gets in the crevices. Leaves my nails looking like I didn't do them myself ;) Definitely a staple for next time you're painting your nails.
Rayven L.
Flint, MI
These are great, I usually carry them with me when I get my nails done. For cleaning purposes. I am a repeat user and I always buy these. I purchased on Amazon. No cons, its exactly what you would expect from a wooden stick. I love it and I love doing my nails.
Kelsey J.
O Fallon, IL
These work really great for pushing back cuticles, and using it to clean up polish/make designs. They're easy to use and then just throw out. So you don't have to clean them, yay! They're cheap, and you get a lot which is nice. I would recommend to others.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY
These are perfect for my at home manicures and pedicures. They help me to prep my nails before I polish them. They are a great value as I can get a lot of use out of one. They last a while and are high quality. I have purchased them many time. Love them!
Toimoi K.
Bellevue, WA
I honestly use these tweezerman orange sticks for EVERYTHING. they are a must have for any manicure or pedicure sessions and it beats the lower quality ones from sallys. spend a little more on these and you definitely can avoid gross looking cuticles
Heather G.
Tweezerman sticks are so completely awesome in so many ways. Cleaning under the nails, helps me when I apply polish my nails, ingrown toes nails. I love that they are quality made to not break. I've never had a tip or point of the wood break never.
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I love these manicure sticks that help me with getting rid of that awful cuticles on my hands when I'm doing a mani at home they're very soft and I've never had a problem with them. I like that they're very affordable and work wonders for my hands.
Allison P.
Super loyal Tweezerman fan! Have been using for years! Easy to use and very effective! Will buy again, as I'm a long-time customer. Pro is that it's the best on the market. A little pricey, but worth it for quality. Can't go wrong with Tweezerman!