Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

Jaime L.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these because I need some serious cuticle help! Anyone who sees this..feel free for any advice for extremely difficult cuticles...Lol these were great but did not last very long because a few of them broke when I was using them. I purchased these at Sally's beauty supply and would recommend. My only complaint was the few that broke.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicure sticks are absolutely a must when doing your own nails! They help remove overflow of polish from the sides of the nails (skin area).
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Like using these they get the gunk under the nails and push back cuticles just fine. Also the files last for a while before they do not file down the nails anymore.
Kristina G.
I use these for lots more than just my nails, and you might be inclined to think that all orange wood sticks are the same like I did before I tried these. You can really tell the difference in quality. Much less splintering, no tiny slivers that come off of them and the ends take a lot more wear and tear before starting to fray or become unusable. I use these for nails and artwork on the nails, also helpful for picking up nail decorations such as rhinestones, etc. I also use these for helping get my false lashes on right. They help push the false lash closer to my own lashline, and I also use them to apply small amounts of glue under areas of the lashes that might need a little more, this way I don't have to pull up the whole lash and replace it. Have also been useful around my house for craft projects. So overall you get what you pay for and this is a brand you really can't go wrong with.
phyllis c.
These sticks are great for clean up around the free edge and cuticle. I also love to keep them on hand for the inevitable itch we all get while are nails are wet.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I thought everyone used Tweezerman Manicure Sticks? Id be lost without mine! I use them each every time I do my nails as to not get infections under my nail bed. These sticks make every manicure look great. Neat cuticles and no chance of infections. Simple wash them off and allow them to dry for another manicure. Can be used over and over several times Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks
Pricilla S.
Paterson, NJ
I typically do my own mani and pedi's at home and these are definitely are a must for me. There essential to keeping my feet and nails looking on point! I also use them to wrap cotton around the tip and dip into the nail polish remover to clean the edges of my nails just to clean up the spots the polish seeped over.
Jasmine J.
I don't really use this that often because they aren't really my favorite. I purchased them from Walmart and they were included in a nail kit. They are easy to use but I don't think that I'll be purchasing more.
Brooklyn K.
These are old fashion and they work. They're not as harsh on the nail as some metal alternatives. I've purchased them a few times and they're a decent value. If I was going to purchase another I'd go for this one.
Lia B.
Hopewell, NJ
These are great pedi sticks and I use them all the time on both my finger and toe nails.  Both ends are good for getting under the nails and cleaning things out and also pushing back your cuticles.  The pointy end is not too sharp so you aren't worried about jabbing yourself under the nail which we all know, hurts like crazy.  Good quality as well!
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?