Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Nijia C.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Jo Anne R.Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks uploaded by Martinez M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #36 in Nail Files

Tweezerman manicure and pedicures sticks are sturdy yet flexible with a flat end for pushing back cuticles and a rounded point for cleaning under and around the nail. Use the slant end to gently push back cuticles. Use the pointed end for cleaning under and around nail see more...

• Do you think it's important for you in your nail care rou...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Haverhill, MA
There isn't really anything special that I find about this product in terms of brand value. I think these are the best price point at the store and help remove nail polish from the surrounding skin around the nail bed. I find a q-tip can smudge nail polish or take off too much, leaving the manicure looking like a child painted your nails. These help to make a home polish job look more like a professional manicure without spending a great deal of $
Dee D.
These are great for a lot of different uses! You can add cotton to the end and use for not only manicures and pedicures but also for makeup! They are sturdy and easily do dispose of! I will definitely keep buying them.
Olivia P.
I love to keep my nails filed because if I don’t I get some wild ragged edges. These are great for keeping my cuticles pushed back and healthy. Health is important for any part of your body especially your hands
Rachael W.
Orlando
I’ve been using these sticks for years. I really like the wood because they don’t slip like some of the plastic or metals ones. I do find that you have to really look them over to make sure there aren’t splinters. Definitely recommend them!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicure sticks are absolutely a must when doing your own nails! They help remove overflow of polish from the sides of the nails (skin area).
Tailor R.
BEREA, KY
I love these sticks! They help get rid of cuticles when your hand or feet are wet and can clean a messy nail polish situation quick with some nail polish remover. I always have these on hands when I’m doing my own nails at home.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I thought everyone used Tweezerman Manicure Sticks? Id be lost without mine! I use them each every time I do my nails as to not get infections under my nail bed. These sticks make every manicure look great. Neat cuticles and no chance of infections. Simple wash them off and allow them to dry for another manicure. Can be used over and over several times Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicures Sticks
Jaime L.
Irvine, CA
I got these because I need some serious cuticle help! Anyone who sees this..feel free for any advice for extremely difficult cuticles...Lol these were great but did not last very long because a few of them broke when I was using them. I purchased these at Sally's beauty supply and would recommend. My only complaint was the few that broke.
Pricilla S.
Paterson, NJ
I typically do my own mani and pedi's at home and these are definitely are a must for me. There essential to keeping my feet and nails looking on point! I also use them to wrap cotton around the tip and dip into the nail polish remover to clean the edges of my nails just to clean up the spots the polish seeped over.
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
These are old fashion and they work. They're not as harsh on the nail as some metal alternatives. I've purchased them a few times and they're a decent value. If I was going to purchase another I'd go for this one.
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you think it's important for you in your nail care routine?

back