BY TWEEZERMAN

Add some glam to your bathroom and a little dazzle to your brow beauty routine with this Luxe Edition of our award-winning Slant now with crystal embellished stand. Here our classic stainless steel tweezer is bewitchingly bejeweled with deliciously daring, beautifully bright Swarovski® Crystals. Famous for its precision, the Slant s perfectly aligned hand-finished tips are guaranteed to grab every hair, hair every time. Luxe Edition Crystal Slant Tweezer & Stand. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Luxe Edition Crystal Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Luxe Edition Crystal Slant Tweezer & Stand
tracy m.
Love these tweezer they are very pointy and get the job done. When I am doing my eyebrows and trying to get the little hairs out this help pull it out from the root and my eyebrow do be looking nice. Very good tweezer one of the best.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Adore these. Perfect for a princess, old or young! Great tweeting capabilities, haven't cut myself from too share edges like other brands I have tried, gets the job done well! Def would recommend to buy these!
Reira W.
This tweezer works really well on my eyebrows and and usually use it once a week. The packaging of the tweezer is like goals and the crystal just makes it stand out. I would but it again but it's a bit pricey.
Chelsea F.
Woodland Hls, CA
If you're considering a cheaper brand, it will not match the quality of tweezerman! I've tried to find alternatives, but there is no other brand that works as well, feels as good in your hand, or has the best packaging. The design of this is fun and the quality is worth every penny.
Olivia Q.
Swartz Creek, MI
I use these tweezers for my brows and it works wonderful! My favorite part is the crystals because it makes it look cuter and more unique! They would be cute to leave out on your vanity!
Nikki K.
Uwchland, PA
BEST. TWEEZER. EVER. I've tried many other tweezers before these. They did the job, but not nearly as well as these! Worth every penny.
Amanda L.
Ocala, FL
Love tweezerman! Usually the sharpest tweezers out there and great at getting the super fine baby hairs on my brows.
Amberly S.
Mona, UT
I love these tweezers! They make the chore of plucking a breeze. Very precise and gets the hair from the root.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I love my Tweezerman tweezers. I have spent so much money trying to get a good pair until I tried these.