Tweezerman LTD Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer uploaded by Theresa C.

BY TWEEZERMAN

An Allure ‘Best of Beauty' pick for over 10 years, top eyebrow artists recommend the award winning, stainless Slant Tweezer for expert brow shaping. Perfectly aligned, hand-filed precision tips are famous for grabbing every hair, every time. see more...

Tweezerman LTD Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer
  • "These are absolutely my favorite tweezers the way they are shaped and slanted help me achieve that perfect pluck" in 14 reviews
  • "Tweezerman stainless steel slant tweezers are just absolutely the best. Super high quality and long lasting. They make the tedious task of plucking my eyebrows almost enjoyable. I really love these!!!" in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman LTD Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
These are the best tweezers. They get every hair.. I have dry skin, and these work well to grab thin hairs. I use these almost every day. They are top not tweezers for an affordable price. I will buy these tweezers again and recommend to everyone.
Lupita1 s.
NY
These are by far the best tweezers I've ever had . I would usually buy tweezers every couple of months once they got dull. I decide to invest in a pair of tweezerman 3 years ago and they are still holding up . The best part about this brand is that the brand itself sharpens your item for free.if they begin to dull. I love my tweezers . They are sharp and grasp even the smallest hair very easily . 1 pinch is all you need and it gets the hair out . Thin or thick hairs are gone . I use mine weekly being that I tweeze my brows at home.
Chelsey P.
Boerne, TX
You can't get better tweezers! After purchasing my first pair from ULTA, I'll never go back to using anything else. The slant makes them very user friendly, getting you the most out of every pluck. I love giving them as part of a girly gift basket or stocking stuffer.
Luci F.
New Milford, CT
Easy to use and easy to carry, you will not loose this in your make up bag because of its uplifting bright color. Great modern and sleek design. The slanted stainless steel tip allows for great precision and accuracy. A must try. Great quality for the price.
Christina V.
Staten Island, NY
Tweezerman Steel Slant tweezers have ruined every other tweezer for me. The slant is perfect, the grip is strong with limited pressure, and the occassional nick here and there barely hurts!
Kayla A.
Buffalo
I've had these for 5 years and they're still working just as good as when I got them I thought they were too hyped but they are the best tweezers I've had ever they're worth the $12 Id totally recommend them
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA
These are great for getting out those stubborn hairs. I prefer the slant edge to a straight one. I find the price to be very good for how long the product holds up. I use mine probably once a week to touch up areas. I would purchase this product again
Tammee J.
Louisville, KY
I Love this. I've used many different tweezer brands and some do not grip the hairs. This one offers a good grip and love the angle. I love the color. Not all tweezers are alike and this is one of the best brands I've tried.
stephanie s.
Newton Upper Falls, MA
Love Tweezerman! Never miss a hair. Tips are always perfectly aligned and the quality is spot on! Nothing I have tried has ever beaten Tweezerman - sticking with the best!