BY TWEEZERMAN

High performance foot file leaves skin soft and smooth. A complete system to exfoliate, buff, smooth and gently massage feet, letting, beautifully healthy, new skin emerge. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kendra L.
Don't buy any other foot file. This is all you need. I have had this tool for almost 3 years now. It is still holding up with barely any sign of wear. I love that it has 2 sides and I utilize them both. I start with that rougher side to get rid of bad calluses and then the finer grain helps to soften. I paid about $12 for mine.
Julendys Masiel R.
Está bien no es que me haiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😆
Georgia L.
London
When it comes to tweezerman products I am never disappointed! A long lasting, good quality product, which definitely is great value for your money. I am only a first time user of this product, but I would definitely recommend to others and will be looking more at their nail range!