Tweezerman LTD Slant Tweezer

by Tweezerman

An Allure ‘Best of Beauty' pick for over 10 years, top eyebrow artists recommend the award winning, stainless Slant Tweezer for expert brow shaping. Perfectly aligned, hand-filed precision tips are famous for grabbing every hair, every time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman LTD Slant Tweezer!
Product Highlights
Very precise and easy to use. The slant is perfect for those small brow hairs. I'm looking forward to trying out other products. in reviews
Margarite S.
Gastonia, NC
Tweezerman LTD Slant Tweezer uploaded by Margarite S.
The reason I gave these tweezers 4 stars is because of the price at $19 for 1 tweezer is ridiculous. Dont get me wrong they work great but better than my boxycharm tweezers?? Nope they work and perform exactly alike. My BC tweezers have both slant and point and I find myself using them more. Tweezerman is great but they are no better than my $5 tweezers.
Cheryl C.
Raleigh, NC
These stay really sharp which allows you to grip the hair without breaking it. Very easy to use, especially around the eye area which is so sensitive.
Marcie M.
Boaz, AL
1,070 reviews
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman LTD Slant Tweezer
Abby M.
SAN JOSE, CA
These are great tweezers. I've been using them for years and I swear by them. I've had my current pair for over 2 years and they haven't lost any of their edge.
Kelsey E.
Washington, DC
These are my absolute favorite tweezers! I don't get my brows threaded or waxes but have had great luck with these tweezers. The point is narrow enough to grab the hairs and it doesn't hurt as bad!
Julia P.
Armada, MI
These are the only tweezers I will purchase. I lost one pair and went out and purchased another because I could no be without them. i purchased them at Meijer. I use them all the time, I only do my own eyebrows. Completely worth the money and will continue to buy them.
Brandy M.
Tweezerman tweezers stay sharp for quite some time. I love the brand and how tight they stay. I have had my favorite pair for almost a year and they haven't dulled or loosened up or anything. Perfect for when you want to keep your eyebrows on shape
Cassie T.
These are Very precise tweezers. They are a great value at a low price. I picked mine up at Walgreens.
Abby M.
La Crosse, WI
The best tweezers I have ever had. I tried cutting corners and buying a cheaper brand and it was a major regret. Tweezerman will always be my go to.
Kate N.
I never would have believed that I'd be willing to spend so much money on tweezers, but now that I have, I will never go back. These are the best tweezers ever. They are great for precision work, and they never break hairs, meaning that I can get a perfect brow.

Looking for your answer?