Tweezerman LTD Polka Dot Mini Slant Tweezer

Get perfectly groomed brows on-the-go Now the award-winning Slant Tweezer comes in both a mini polka dot print, and is also available in a vibrant, mini floral pattern collection. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman LTD Polka Dot Mini Slant Tweezer
Sarah O.
I love these tweezers. The slant really helps me get to every last rogue hair! I love that they’re purple with polka dots too! Not only stylish, but also makes them easier to find when they drop to the bottom of my makeup bag!
Claudia R.
I have thick eyebrows, and finding a decent pair of tweezers has been a lifelong mission. These tweezers have saved my brows! They're so precise and haven't dulled after months of use. I would highly recommend if you consistently groom your eyebrows.
Slam L.
New Castle, DE
Twezerman is my go-to brand for tweezers.  They are a little more pricier than other tweezers, but so worth it.  I have been happily using the same one for over 8 years.  They still work perfectly to get all those hairs.  Plus, they come in great colors.  I even bought a mini-tweezer for the make-up bag in my purse.
Crysta L.
I use the mini Tweezerman tweezers just in case you ever want to get rid of those strays that are bothering you. They're able to get a good grip on small hairs. The size is good to put in your travel cosmetic case. You can find these at any drugstore, Sephora, beauty supply store, etc.! I will always use tweezers by Tweezerman.
Lisa S.
Washington, DC
I have had these tweezers for about 7 years and they are just now showing signs of dulling. They gripe anything and everything. No more pulling at fine hairs only to not get the hair and irritate the skin. I won't use another tweezer brand - I'm sold on this brand for life.
Neilsa S.
My tweezerman tweezers always get the job done I don't have to worry about them not getting the hair and just pulling the hair and irritating my skin feel always completely take out the hair and I love them I keep one in my bag at all times
Isabella D.
Nampa, ID
I love Tweezerman tweezers they work better than any others i've found. They grab the hair and pull it out with minimal effort and make it so much less painful to pluck your eyebrows.
Melissa H.
Conshohocken, PA
I love this for a mini tweezer that I keep in my travel bag. It really manages to get even the smallest of brow hairs that other tweezers wouldn't catch. Tweezerman will also sharpen their tweezers for free if you need it.
Megan W.
Winston Salem, NC
These tweezers are some of the best I have ever used. They're super compact because they're mini, but they really work. They have a great grip that gets all those tiny pesky eyebrow hairs! Plus, I love the polka dots!