BY TWEEZERMAN #90 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Get perfectly groomed brows on-the-go Now the award-winning Slant Tweezer comes in both a mini polka dot print, and is also available in a vibrant, mini floral pattern collection. see more...

Tweezerman LTD Polka Dot Mini Slant Tweezer
  • "this is seriously a holy grail product! i love that it's slanted and so it works great when you're pulling the eyebrow hair and it actually pulls the hair out unlike some that doesn't work " in 10 reviews
Calla H.
Asheville
The only tweezer brand I will ever buy. Stays sharp, and if they dull, you can send them back to the company and they will sharpen them for you. Make my eyebrows look professionally done every time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Selina H.
Montebello, CA
I don't know too much about tweezers but I got this one years ago at rite aid and it does the job. So no complaints here. I wish I did buy a bigger one though because this one is kind of easy to lose in my makeup mess, but performance wise, it's fine.
Hannah C.
I have used these tweezers for years!! It never hurts to use, and is much more effective than less expensive ones I’ve tried before these! I use them about every day to tame my brows! Absolutely love them!
Brenda R.
Moreno Valley, CA
So let me start off by saying I bought my first pair of tweezerman mini tweezers at like tj max. Since then I hate using any other brand. They have a perfect slant to get out stubborn hairs and definitely after using a drug store cosmetic brand tweezer, this is the holy grail. Best thing is you can buy these at almost any store, Target, Walgreens, Sephora, and they have different and cute designs.
Jordan C.
Georgetown
Seriously, don’t even bother buying any other tweezer. These things can grip! I’ve been doing my own brow upkeep for a few years now thanks to these babies (no more waxing). They make it so quick and painless.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman LTD Polka Dot Mini Slant Tweezer
Christina H.
Bakersfield
By far the best tweezers I have used. The perfect angeled tip to easily grab those small hairs. I wouldn't use another brand. Tweezerman LTD Polka Dot Mini Slant Tweezer
Ashley L.
Selden, NY
I’ve had this pair of tweezers for years, I can’t go anywhere without it. It’s the only one I own and I use it everyday! To tweeze hairs, apply falsies, it to even help with unscrewing things because I don’t have a screwdriver (shhh). I highly recommend these, they really grip hair nicely and they are the perfect size!
Sarah O.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these tweezers. The slant really helps me get to every last rogue hair! I love that they’re purple with polka dots too! Not only stylish, but also makes them easier to find when they drop to the bottom of my makeup bag!
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
I just bought these recently to replace old ones. These are so sharp and small I can get any hair I like! It’s amazing I wish I bought these sooner. The small size is great for travel as well

back