BY TWEEZERMAN

Remarkably exact, finely tapered precision points are ideal for short tricky stubble, ingrown hairs or strays, and baby-fine brow and facial hair. Get right to the 'Point' with the ultimate in precision tweezing see more...

Tweezerman LTD Point Tweezer
  • "Perfect slant, thin as can be, easy to grab on to, last a long time without molding, and have a great grip to pull hair. Pricy but we'll worth it" in 9 reviews
Savannah S.
Gripping hairs can sometimes be tricky due to the end part. But the price is great and these last for a long time. I did notice depending on how much I was plucking at the time, my hand would cramp from holding them a certain way. I’d buy these again if I needed to.
Meghan G.
Neenah
If you want a great tweezer, then this is the one for you! I love it. Have bought two now throughout the years. They last a long time. Only downfall is how incredibly expensive they are.
Victoria H.
Auburn Hills, MI
These are the best tweezers I've ever used. I do my own eyebrows in a magnified mirror; at least once a week I am perfecting them and everyone asks me where I get them done at, when I tell them I do them myself everyone is surprised they look so great. The price was a little high for tweezers, but its honestly worth it. I use them all the time and they come with a lifetime warranty if they ever dull you can send them to be sharpened. the colors are bright so you never loose them either. I highly recommend them!
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
Love these tweezers. I bought them on a whim and I am still using them today. They last forever. Great for plucking your eyebrows. Wonderful price for those on a budget. Walmart always has them in stock.
Lorinda O.
College Station, TX
Only brand of tweezers I have ever owned! The pointed tip lets me pluck the hard-to-get-to eyebrow hairs without breaking them off at the base. I pick mine up from my local Sally's Beauty Supply store. I would recommend these tweezers to anyone!
Jackie W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
BEST. TWEEZERS. EVER. MADE! I hide my tweezerman tweezers from my husband and my daughters because they are the best tweezers I've ever purchased. They are pretty inexpensive as well. All around a great product that I am very satisfied with.
Hannah M.
Knoxville, TN
Best tweezers ever. I've had the same ltd point tweezers for over 2 years now and they still work like brand new. These tweezers are able to pull the shortest and toughest hairs. I love them so much I bought some for my mom and sisters and we're all more than satisfied.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
My cousin bought my a pair because I kept borrowing hers when we lived together and I loved them. They grab hair so much better than any others that I have tried. When I lost them, I was really upset.
Anna S.
United States
Purchased at: CVS
I don't know where I'd be without this!!! I know it's a little expensive but it was soooo worth every penny (for me). It can pluck way more hair that any other type of tweezer I ever had
Ashlie W.
Hesperia, CA
When I am shaping my brows, I like to use this because it has a very fine point for precision. This allows me to grab close to the base of my brow hair to pluck only the hairs intended. This grabs very well without pulling too hard. I especially appreciate this for the more delicate areas of my brows because it grabs on the first try without too much pain involved.

Amazon