Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon B.
This makes doing your nails at home a breeze. I use them even to cut my toe nails because mine are ingrown there amazing for getting just the right angle to get in places you can't with normal clippers. A must have
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Great quality cuticle nibber. Easy to use and cuts cuticles smoothly. I love Tweezerman quality - and these cuticle nibbers are sturdy. Tip: cut cuticles right after a shower for best results.
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
These nippers are good but not great. They get the job done but don't last long. The price is also pretty high. They are easy to use. We purchased ours at Walmart. I'll probably buy another brand next time.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Great product! Have had mine for years and have never had to replace it! Great for clipping cuticles and little hang nails. Affordable and can be bought almost everywhere. Would recommend this to everyone!
Charissa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this product from Walmart. I like it and it's reasonably priced. It does what it's intended to do and feels sturdy so I'm sure it won't break and will last for a long time. Hasn't rusted and I have used it in water while doing a pedicure.
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
This this is a must have. I use it once every two weeks to clip my cuticles and hang nails. It's very easy to use and get the job done professionally. Can be used on fingernails and toenails and isn't expensive.
Linsey W.
When I have time to spoil myself and fix my nails I love using this clipper! It is easy to use and does a great job of cutting my cuticles. I think it is priced well and have recommended it to others.
Dawna G.
Jemison
I'm kinda scared to use this for fear of cutting myself. I can't give a fair review because of that. I will say that they were resonably priced. Located with the other nail products they were easily located in the store.
Monique W.
Hesperia, Ca

I would recommend anything made and sold by Tweezerman. I love my nippers and I love that Tweezerman lifetime guarantees its products. I have nail clippers and tweezers by them and have to say they hold their value and have never gotten dull or out of alignment. The pricing is reasonable when you consider it's the last of this product you'll need to buy, unless of course, you lose yours.
Chelsea C.
Pittsburg
Does the job and lasts a long time. I do my nails with these nippers all the time at home. Pretty good quality for the price. I like this brand and this is the only one I buy for this type of product
veronica m.