Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Deb K.
I have super dry cuticles and use this snippet in between manicures. It really helps to make my nails look and feel their absolute best. When I get cuticles I have a tendency to pick at them so my tweezerman cuticle snipper helps me manage that problem. There's nothing uglier than bleeding / picked at cuticles and now I never have to worry about it!
Chelsea C.
Klamath Falls, OR
I always manage to hurt myself with these. They're high quality and get the job done. I expect nothing but the best from tweezerman. Pretty straightforward to use. I don't see needing to buy another pair unless I lose these or they dull out.
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
These are so handy, even though I mostly use cuticle oil and cream nowadays, sometimes I have a pssky tag that needs that clip. These are easy, work well, and they wont break the bank. I like to have them on hand. They are good for trimming thread as well
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
My cuticles grow quickly and since I use nail dips, I have to make sure they are gone or the dips won't adhere well. The clippers are easy to use and excellent for the price. I've gotten cheaper ones in the past and they wear out quickly.
Rheame G.
This is a standard among nail techs anywhere. Affordable, available anywhere and fairly ease to use.  It's harder to do with a non dominate hand vs dominant hand and you can nick too deep into the cuticle but that goes for any clippers. the spring can slide from between the handle and there is no rubber grip so be careful!
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
I am a licensed nail tech and this is what I use in the salon, they've survived a year of constant use, barbiside, disinfectant, and many many clients. They do a great job and cut through dead skin, nails, and toenails easily.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
This clipper really does the job. It's pretty sharp so be carful not to cut too much off. I use it in combination with cuticle oil to soften the skin first. This brand makes high quality products I would recommend to anyone
Mellissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
It's a great tool. My mom and I always did a "spa day" at home and would treat me to mani pedis. She always used these brand tools & it never failed her. I don't normally use this stuff but my mom does and I know this is the one she loves!
Aryn J.
I love this thing! I have owned one for at least 20 years and even though I've tried others I always go back to the LTD. it is small, sharp, and does a great job. I would buy over and over.
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
love these cuticle clippers they really do a good job at getting all the cuticle I need gone they work just as well as must cuticle clippers could not really tell a differance in quality with them they are a good price range and I would definately buy again
veronica m.