Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah C.
Works great! Handle great! And the price is very fair!
I think it works just as well as any other product! I will always buy this brand because it is the cheaper brand. Very easy to use. Doesn’t take a scientist. Would definelty purchase again in the future
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these cuticle clippers they work really well when I soften up before I paint them to clean up around my nail, it's a really good value I got this pair at target I believe and I would buy them again if I ever need another one these are totally my go to!
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I got this product in Ulta Beauty thinking I would give myself at home makeovers. Boy was I wrong! I don't know if it's just me, but I find the product hard to use on myself and I am always afraid I will cut myself. I would rather pay a professional to do it
DIANE M.
ORANGE, CA
It's never been this easy and painless to do a at home mani & pedi. It's easy to use and gets into the small places of your nails or toes. It's compact enough to fit comfortably in your hand. This my first cuticle cutter and if or when I need to buy it again.
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
These cuticle trimmers are an essential part of my weekly manicure. I've had them for over a year, and they're still nice and sharp. The point is small enough that I can get into tight spots. I very rarely cut myself using these - maybe one time out of twelve.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
This Tweezerman Clipper Nipper is amazing! I was a little nervous to use this being as though my fingers are small and when I push back my cuticles they don't "lift", but this tool was extremely easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Nichole M.
Carpinteria, CA
I LOVE THE TWEEZERMAN CUTICLE NIPPER! IT IS THE BEST ON THE MARKET. IVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS AND THEY DO NOT WORK AS WELL AS TWEEZERMAN. THEY ARE A LOT GENTLER WHEN CUTTING OFF THE CUTICLES. I HAVE BOUGHT 3 OF THE CUTICLE NIPPERS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THEM
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL
I love these, I'm the type of person that gets very hard cuticles that if I don't cut them off I will pull them, these cuticle cutters are not to big that is hard to get them under the cuticle. I also haven't had a issue with keeping them sharp they stay pretty sharp and i use them a lot
Emma O.
I absolutely love this tool for my cuticles!!! I have a lot of tools for my cuticles and im always gravitating towards this one!! If does take some getting used to at first but now I can't do my nails without using it!!! 10/10 would recommend!!
Chelsea C.
Guilford, CT
I always manage to hurt myself with these. They're high quality and get the job done. I expect nothing but the best from tweezerman. Pretty straightforward to use. I don't see needing to buy another pair unless I lose these or they dull out.
veronica m.