Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Shannon C.
Albion, MI
These are the best cuticle clippers! Easy to hold and use. Great value! Easy to find!
Lisa A.
Madison
Great cuticle nippers, have had the same pair for a long time. They are very durable.
Odalys C.
Hugoton, KS
I love to get this for my mom it is easy to handle and does the hob just right
Sofia C.
Georgia, USA
Very sharp but very effective! Be careful not to cut yourself, but they get the job done like a breeze. They're very easy to use too.
Jeanna W.
I’ve had this for years and it’s still sharp! Doesn’t stick. Moves smoothly. Love mine and would definitely recommend. Easy to use! Worth the price!
Samyra B.
Milwaukee
These keeps me great between professional mani/pedi. I alsi brings these with me to my appointments to make sure I have clean tools
Robyn S.
North Hollywood, CA
I love tweezer man products. I’ve had these Miller’s for awhile and they are really nice. They are sharp so they don’t pull the skin and leave more hang nails.
Serene M.
Love my Tweezerman cuticle nippers, I find the nippers sharp, easy to use and shaped nicely. Therefore they are easy to hold, and help you to cut cuticles and hang Nails with ease. Only thing I wish is that they provided some sort of sharpener, so you can sharpen them when they become dull.
Jenn J.
Winnipeg
These cuticle nippers really help my nails! They make my hands look fresh and clean. My only complaint is that they get dull after a while, but that’s a common problem with products like this. They’re a good price, so buying a new one when you need isn’t a problem!
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Love these so much! I never realized how well my at-home-mani could get before I bought these tweezerman clippers. They're so easy to use and leave you with a fresh mani/pedi just like at the salon. I find tweezerman duh great quality that I don't know if I'll ever need to buy again - but if I somehow lose these I'll definitely be purchasing again! Amazing!!
veronica m.