Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Carley G.
This is a great product to get rid of those little cuticle pieces that just make your nails look nasty
Marilyn C.
Chula vista, CA
This clipper works so good! It cuts everything in a perfect manner and it has last me for a long time.
Michelle M.
Great product! Super sharp allowing you to get really close to the cuticle. Not easy to cut too deep.
Krystle L.
Corona, CA
The BEST cuticle cutter out by far!! ❤️ This is my go to when I can't make it in to my nail salon!
Gianinna P.
This tool really gets the nail out that you don't want. Cleans out your nails for a good pedicure
Allannah P.
Wouldnt survive without these! I keep my nails done pretty all the time ☺ never know the occasion
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
This cuticle nipper feels good in your hand and trims the cuticle precisely. Price is reasonable.
Kaitlyn G.
Pittston, ME
Always the most handy tool for mani/pedis! Very user friendly and precise. Helps with many things
Adriana C.
Santa Monica, CA
These cuticle clippers are very good and easy to use. They are precise and get into rough spots.
Erin
Great manicure tool. Use them everyday! I am glad my mom bought me my first pair MANY years ago!
veronica m.