Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Stephanie T.
Quaker City , OH
My cuticles tear all the time...only way to stay on top of disaster is to use tweezerman cuticle trimmers
Sargon I.
Warren, MI
I love it I can't do any pedicure without it it's very easy to use and you can buy it from Walmart target
Amanda G.
Radford, VA
I love these cuticle clippers. They do a great job and work better than any other ones that I have tried.
Rebecca O.
Hudson
Great at keeping cuticles at bay and nice cutting and nipping quality that doesn't dull like some nippers
Jenn L.
Spring Hill, FL
These nippers are by far the best. Had mine for over 10 years and they are still sharp and just like new
Morgan F.
This product is the best for taking care of dry cuticles. Easy to use and works well without any pain!
Wendy M.
My cuticles are rarely bad, but when they're bad I always go to this to fix them up. #nocrustycuticles
Valerie S.
Burbank, IL
I use this to take out ingrowns it works pretty well. But I rather get my toes done by a professional.
keyla s.
Ponce
Omg buenisimo se los recomiendo de verdad que es un producto muy bueno para remover las cuticulas 😍😍😍😍😍
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I like this product and it never seems to wear out. I have had it for years and it still going strong.
veronica m.