Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
This saves me so much money , i clip the perfect square nail with this tooll and it cuts so easily without any pain
Amber C.
Augusta, Georgia
I call the nippers, I love them. They are so good for getting those little pieces of skin on the side of your nails
Rachael M.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I use these often as I get hang nails frequently. They have held up well and are still sharp despite frequent use.
Influenster M.
Easy where you cut. One second to another you can hurt yourself. I wish there was a smaller way to cut cuticles.
Lucia P.
Patterson, CA
This cuticle cutter works wonders. It gets really close to the base and leaves nails looking clean and smooth.
Tadj H.
Hyattsville , MD
I love this product. No complaints yet. Easy to use. Very sharp so I recommend using with care if not licensed.
Gianna G.
Union
tweezerman is literally THE best brand ever. not only do i use it for cuticle cutters but i get their tweezers
veronica m.
I really like this, i used it to cut my thing nails because the nails clippers do make my nails more sensitive
Sarah S.
Auburn Hills, MI
I use these clippers almost weekly! Each time they do exactly what i need! Great quality and worth the price.
Melody S.
Visalia, CA
I've used these a really long time and they work great. Helps to achieve the perfect Mani at home in no time.
veronica m.