Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allyson D.
These are good, they last a really long time if you take good care of them. They stay sharp and take things off easily.
Mychel S.
Cuba , MO
I love this to cut my callous on my feet,, and love that i can use it to cut the nail and shape the side of my nails...
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
This is great and affordable. It gets the job done and I’ve kept mine for a couple of years and it still works well.
Candice B.
East Freetown, MA
I'm always using cuticle clippers on my nails. The skin seems to form out is nowhere haha. These clippers work great.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
Tweeterman is my go to brand and this cuticle nipper didn't disappoint. The handle is perfect to get the right grip.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
I love these, they get down to the point and get the job done without hurting or stabbing your hand or someone else's
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
This saves me so much money , i clip the perfect square nail with this tooll and it cuts so easily without any pain
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
Very sturdy comfortable to hold easy to usevery sharp no pulling on the skin does not rust easy to clean very sharp
Erin F.
Villa Rica, GA
I love that they are sturdy and sharp. They don't leave me cutting the same spot over and over to get a smooth cut.
Rabelle B.
Wahiawa, HI
This product does its job! It helps me get to what I need to remove. I was able to buy mine at my nearest Wal-Mart.
veronica m.