Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Mary R.
Nottingham, MD
I like this brand. You really have to be careful they are very sharp. The are reasonably priced. I bought mine at a drugstore.
jessica m.
I have bought and tried so many cuticle cutters but this one is amazing. Doesn't slip out of my hand. Very sharp and is easy to use.
angie s.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Good, gets the job done. Works the best in my opinion, good price. It’s better than other alternatives I’ve tried in the past.
Justine T.
Excellent! Sharp and precise so be careful lol!! Definitely the best brand in my opinion. A must have for any at home manicure kit!!
Zena T.
Bloomingdale
Love this cuticle clipper it works best for me I love how easily it cleans your cuticles I definitely recommend the tweezerman brand.
Ivon G.
Hillsboro, OR
Works great use it all the time. Works for my husband kids and myself. My husband has had ingrown nails and has used this many times.
Vanessa W.
Garrison, NY
The best cuticle cutter I've ever used. I've had mine for years and fight with my husband all the time because he tried to take it!
Brooke S.
Tulsa, ok
These clippers are nice and sharp. They are easy to use and give a nice clean clip. I’ve purchased them from amazon and walmart.
Jayie S.
Lynbrook, NY
Be careful! Extra sharp and also easy to use. Gets the job done. It also lasts very long. Lord knows how long I've had this one
Dawn M.
I like it just fine but honestly don't use as often as my girls.i haven't really found any cons and it was bought at Walmart
veronica m.