Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
telisha s.
Belleville, IL
I love this product can not live without it. I us. my clippers often like. twice a week if you don't have. this you should get you one
Jessica C.
This product is amazing and so helpful and the cuticle cutter is great to have a special when you have little cuticle that hanging off
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
When it comes to nail or eyebrow care tweezer man is the way to go quality! A little pricey but worth it because it will last and work
Stephanie f.
Ja quero pra mim 💝 vou fazer meu primeiro tutorial de make entre outros assuntos de beleza pro YouTube ...vou arrasar com um desse 👏👏👏👏
Taylor M.
McKinney, TX
Very effective. On the pricey side but a better investment than competitors' items. Fits nicely in the hand and is springy and precise!
Justine T.
Excellent! Sharp and precise so be careful lol!! Definitely the best brand in my opinion. A must have for any at home manicure kit!!
Ivon G.
Hillsboro, OR
Works great use it all the time. Works for my husband kids and myself. My husband has had ingrown nails and has used this many times.
Mary R.
Nottingham, MD
I like this brand. You really have to be careful they are very sharp. The are reasonably priced. I bought mine at a drugstore.
Zena T.
Bloomingdale
Love this cuticle clipper it works best for me I love how easily it cleans your cuticles I definitely recommend the tweezerman brand.
jessica m.
I have bought and tried so many cuticle cutters but this one is amazing. Doesn't slip out of my hand. Very sharp and is easy to use.
veronica m.