Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Suzan Y.
woodbury
Easy to grip, easy to clean and maintain on a professional level. For the price it’s great because once nippers get dull it’s best to toss them
anne d.
Saint Albans, NY
This is ok , its easy to use which is great and makes it easy to do my cuticles, i would recommend to anyone that wants a better cuticle nipper
Amber D.
Jamestown, TN
Cuticle clippers I use after showering makes it easier to cut. I like the feel and comfort while holding them they don't slip out of my hands.
April S.
Los Angeles , Ca
I've used these trimmers for years! They stay sharp and cut beautifully. I'm a professional cosmetologist and really have only used Tweezerman
carmen c.
It works great, removes all cuticles gently and don't even need to buff them after.  I have dropped it several times and the tips don't break. I
Diana R.
Fort Mill, SC
It feels like cutting butter. As a nail tech I cannot live without my cuticle nippers they are the best. Other nippers I’ve bout break easily
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
These are great - they don't fly apart when you let go and they actually get the cuticle the first time you try to cut it. Great investment.
Yasmin M.
Bronx, NY
My cuticles grow extremely fast so this is a must have in my regime. I use it in between gel manicures and the precision tip is a life saver!
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Great cuticle cutters! They work very well, and keeps my cuticles neat. Also, It has a good grip so I won't accidentally damage my cuticles.
Cindy S.
Comfortable and easy to use. Recommend only using if you are a trained professional as they are very sharp and can cause damage to the nail.
veronica m.