Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki Y.
Bronx, NY
I use these tweezerman cuticle cutters to keep my manicure looking nice all week long. Anytime I see a little cuticle coming in I just snip it away!
Bria T.
Sylvania, OH
These work very well. I've had mine for a few years and they've held up. I'd say these are great quality, although they tend to be a little pricey.
Rachel W.
Cary, NC
Gets my cuticles cut perfectly every time! It doesn't hurt at all and is easy to use. Plus it's affordable! Leaves my hands feeling salon fresh!
Tello L.
Reedley , CA
This does the job but it makes it difficult to cut the cuticles. Imaybe I got a defective one but i have to manually open it when I want to cut.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
The perfect tool to keep my cuticles neat so that I don't pick at them. I have had the same ones for about 5 years now and they still work great.
Staci M.
Awesome product. The perfect trim. Precise, easy to use. My 10 yr old could use them! Easy to clean. I have a pair in my bathroom, car, and work!
Abigail C.
These cuticle cutters are affordable and get the job done very easily. I began using this brand while working at a spa and will continue to use!
Jamie S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are razor sharp and perfect for cutting cuticles or ingrowns. I usually go to the salon for nails, but when I need a quick fix I use these.
Suzan Y.
woodbury
Easy to grip, easy to clean and maintain on a professional level. For the price it’s great because once nippers get dull it’s best to toss them
April S.
Los Angeles , Ca
I've used these trimmers for years! They stay sharp and cut beautifully. I'm a professional cosmetologist and really have only used Tweezerman
veronica m.