Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Callie J.
Love all Tweezerman products! I like tools that are stainless steel making them easy to clean and sanitizer. I feel they stay sharp for a long time.
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Very durable. I even use it to trim my nails sometimes. I've always used Tweezerman for my cuticle trimmer and won't try another brand.
Katrina B.
I really love the cuticle nipper. It takes off all of the excess skin. I purchased it at cvs. It works really well and is very sharp compared to others.
Ana R.
Great tool, gets the job done. I do my hands at least every 15 days at home. I have been using this producto for about 6 moths and it still works great.
Yesenia P.
Phoenix, AZ
This has been one of my favorite tools in my nail maintenance routine. It is very precise and I save alot of time and money on trips to the nail salon.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City , CA
I like how its durable. easy to clean and does the job quick. the sharpness of the blades don't wear off as easily . and it works well even while wet.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Love these! They do a super great job. I didnt normally take the time to cut my cuticles but since I got these I've found it's easier! A little pricey
Charity S.
rutledge
This are kinda difficult to use. You have to be carful to not cut yourself. Using them in your left hand when your right handed is almost impossible
Kauany A.
E bom e muito resistente e super afiado para tirar,cutículas não só para isso mas e muito bom para outras coisas experimente .
E muito bom vale apena
Jessie G.
Saint Cloud
Tweezerman is the best brand ever! It's expensive but you really do get what you pay for. These work great and are a must have in your manicure set!
veronica m.