Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
i love this product so much because it really fits well with my skin! it's not too oily or dry! it has a nice smell and is very affordable! it's very lightweight on my skin and i definitely recommend to others!
Stephinae H.
Dayton
I bought these because I needed some cuticle nippers and did not want to spend a lot of money. They worked for a while. Now they are dull. Need to buy new ones.
Michelle P.
Carriere, MS
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. BUT IF NOT FULLY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE USE OF THE PRODUCT IT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE AND LEAVE PAINFUL SPOTS FROM MISUSE, BOUGHT AT CVS PHARMACY
Gloria N.
Roseville
Good quality sturdy expensive but cuts the cuticles precisely and smooth. I have always used Tweezerman since these are quality products that last for years.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I have 3 of these floating around my house. I love these because it reaches the dead skin regular. I wish it was a tiny bit cheaper. This brand is the best.
Deborah W.
Stafford, Staffordshire
As a former Nail Technician I used Tweezerman tools, as they are sturdy, reliable and effective. Nice and sharp, so no painful tugging. Easy to use and hold
Vanessa V.
Gardnerville, NV
I love these because they stay sharp for a long time and come with a lifetime warranty. I develop thick cuticles ans these make removal so easy and painless
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I love this product. I've had mine for over a year already and still works great. I got mine at ulta I believe and it's very easy to use. Highly recommended.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Not too hard to grip or squeeze while cutting. I like it better than other cheaper brands. Simple and very easy to use. Makes my hands look nice and clean.
Shelby R.
Los Angeles
Perfect for clipping the dead skin around your cuticles. Easy to use. I have had mine for years and they last a long time. I’ve had no problems with them,
veronica m.