Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
I had bought a cheaper clipper and no not worth it, what a waste. When I spent the money on this item I can claim it was worth every penny. Yes you can feel the difference. And I'm glad I splurged. Never again will I throw out my money on cheap clippers.
Jamilah G.
Philadelphia, PA
There is nothing like these tweezers I've bought like three pairs my sister always ask me to use them but never give them back and I like them so much I can't be with out them
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Does what it is intended for. Very sharp and can get a precise cut for even the smallest cuticle rip. My cuticles are very dry and rip all the time and these clip the tears to head off further ripping as well as any other!
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
I ❤️❤️❤️This product. This is my second one cause I lost my first one and knew how great it was I went out and bought it again . When I end up doing my nails I want to use the nicest products that really work
Jay F.
Hialeah , Fl
This product is good at the begining but one bad thing it looses it sharpness with a few uses easy to use precise will recomend getting a better brand that sharmpness last longer , i dont fully recomended.
Samantha N.
Love these, very strong and durable! I've bought many of these and this pair is my favorite. They have listed me quite a long time to. My friends get these too and love them
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
Tweezerman is the only brand of tweeter that I feel comfortable using. I love how you can send yours back to be sharpened. It really is the perfect size for a manicure cleanup!
Felicia F.
I don't just use this to remove mine or my daughters cuticles. I also use them in her little toes. She gets horrible ingrown toenails and it's so easy to use these and release any pressure or discomfort she might have. Thanks !!!!!
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
I have had these for a year and still going on strong. Very easy to work with not to big of a clipper. Easy to clean and disinfect. Would recommend to anyone with peeling cuticles like myself.
Abby C.
Honolulu
I am always buying nippers. It does the job for a little while but I feel like they become dull pretty quickly. Okay but I would suggest going with a more professional cuticle nipper.
veronica m.