Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracy W.
Springfield, MO
Hands down best clippers out there. Ive had mine for 10 years and tweezerman has a lifetime warranty and free shapening. No other brands i know of do this. Once you purchase you will never have to buy nippers again
Jennifer R.
Valley Stream, NY
Easy to use and a great size! Very easy to clean aswell. I dont like nippers that are to light or to heavy but this is perfect for me, and i have small hands and very small nail beds and this us my favorite one!
Margaret S.
This product is easy to use and easy to clean. The nipper is nice and sharp. If you clean it well it shouldn't get dull quickly. I like how easy it is to cut my cuticle and I would buy it again.
Summy A.
In all honesty i try to go to the nail salon as often as i can and get my nails done professionally. But this particular cuticle clipper is perfect for when i get things done at home. !! Some of them like to break easy but not this one. I have had mine for a whole year now!
Carey G.
This product is super affordable. Thanks to this product I am able to trim back my cuticles with ease. I purchase this product at Sally Beauty Supply. I would most definitely recommend this product and will be buying a few backup pairs.
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
Love this product! As long as you use it correctly you can maintain a beautiful manicure without having to run to the salon. I work with dogs all day but still want pretty nails! This allows me to do it without breaking the bank.
Tiffany H.
I LOVE tweezerman brand. These cuticle clippers are sharp and get the job done! I'm very pleased with this product. My cuticles tend to grow out pretty fast and these get the job done when giving myself a fresh manicure or pedicure.
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
The tweezerman cuticle nipper is a great product. It works better than other brands because it gets the job done with out a hassle. It is the first time I have used it but I have loved it and will continue to use it, and if necessary purchase it again in the future.
Katie K.
Mascoutah , IL
Great product. No need to spend a bunch of money on a basic pair of clippers. Had mine for years and love them. I throw them in the dishwasher every once in a while to sanitize with no issues. Go get yourself some at Target.
N D.
West Orange, NJ
The perfect tool that we all know we shouldn't own but need in order to maintain our pristine manicure so we don't pull at that loose cuticle and end up bleeding all over the place. This one has a good weight to it, a sharp enough edge, and feels good in your hand; no hand cramping!
veronica m.