Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer K.
Winston Salem, NC
Hate my cuticles!!!! But with Tweezerman you have no more worries. It takes them off clean and easy without nipping or bleeding. I wish I didn't have cuticles but since I do I will continue to use these clippers to rid my self of the unfit and untamed cuticles that I have.
Belem F.
This cuticle clipper is one of my favorites. It gets all of the small cuticles that are tough to get. This cuticle clipper is great because I believe a lot so when I happens to put myself little too deep it does not affect my cuts or bleeds a lot. I would recommend this product is at home use or for anyone who has their own salon. It is inexpensive and very useful both men and women
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Excellent quality product as usual for Tweezerman. Always love their products. I use these to trim my toenails never a nail clipper since they can damage the nail bed. These cuticle nippers are strong and have lasted forever. Highly recommend 😊😍
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
If you care about how your hands and feet look at all, you need a cuticle nipper and the Tweezerman one is probably the best on the market. I use it to take off excess and dead skin on my hands and feet, gross I know, but necessary for beauty. I use almost all Tweezerman products. They are made of high quality materials and stay sharp for awhile.
Jacqueline A.
Great all around nipper. Easy to use and hold. Sharp blade that cuts those little hang nails right off. Stays sharp, and the spring never has become stuck or hard to release. Tweezerman is a long standing company that puts out high quality products. I have used many tweeter an products and have never been disappointed.
Kathy W.
Island Park, NY
I love Tweezerman products. Although they might be higher priced than some competitors, I found that their products are worth it-particularly with the lifetime free sharpening. I found the cuticle trimmers easy to use, sharp and durable. I have bought these for friends and family, and would recommend to others.
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
I cut my cuticles about once every 2 weeks! This product works well. Pro: I am able to get close to the cuticles. Con: sometimes the head is so big that I accidentally cut my skin around my nail bed. I just want to recommend that anyone who uses this is very careful
Stephanie M.
The cuticle nipper works very well, the tips are quite sharp so they remove all the cuticles with ease. Just be careful not to dig in too deep or you may cut yourself, (who hasn't been there). It has a retractable lever sort of thing which clicks into place and allows you to get the same precise cut each time.
Tracy W.
Springfield, MO
Hands down best clippers out there. Ive had mine for 10 years and tweezerman has a lifetime warranty and free shapening. No other brands i know of do this. Once you purchase you will never have to buy nippers again
member-14c206f56
My all time cuticle cutter! because of the way it functions I am able to see exactly where I am cutting without cutting too much and hurting my nails. You can find this at any drugstore, I found mine at Walgreens. They often have manufacturer coupons to reduce the price on Tweezerman products.
veronica m.