Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
Evansville
I'm an obsessive cuticle clipper. I have pairs of these stashed all over my home. I recently picked up a pair for my father as well to help to pry him away from his previous nail and cuticle tool - his pocket knife - eek! He's still not completely broken the knife habit, but if I keep his cuticles trimmed with this Tweezerman nipper, it helps to keep the knife in his pocket where it belongs.
Jessica K.
I only buy from tweezerman.. because of products like this. I will still have this 10 years from now. It is a staple piece that works so well.. ad tweezerman sharpens for free. Love this item because it is so easy to use. All of my friends borrow it.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
These are excellent. I am a cosmetologist who specializes in Gel Manicures. I use this brand nippers. They are sharp (very sharp when you first get them, be careful!) and easy to clean up cuticles. Much better than the Revlon and Covergirl brand sold in mass retail. I always purchase mine from Sally Beauty Supply.
Holly S.
Chandler
I like it! It's super sharp and get those little spots that need a trim without cutting elsewhere! Just don't want to leave them out for the kids to get hold of!
Julianne M.
CHARLESTOWN, MA
This is a must-have when I do my own manicure/pedicure at home to save some money. I got the product at T.J. Maxx so I knew it was a good value and I'm happy I got it. I generally find that I have the best results of trimming my cuticles right out of the shower since the skin is soft- I use it with a cuticle pusher first and then go in with this. Obviously you need to be careful that you're not going in too deep. I would go nuts if i didn't have this.
Joanne L.
Tweezerman products are super-high quality. A little more expensive than most, but they will last forever! I especially like the little rubber cover that slides over the sharp tips. It keeps the extremely sharp cutting edges protected and clean in my drawer. I highly recommend these cuticle nippers, and all Tweezerman tools.
Maria B.
Sewickley, PA
These are great especially if you're used to getting your nails done and you need take of your nails yourself at home sometimes. I push my cuticles back and cut them with these. They are precise and sturdy - they have a good grip. You can also use them for the stray hangnail.
Meagan M.
Tarentum, PA
Thes nippers are super sharp! If they weren't they wouldn't get the job done haha but you get the point! I bought my pair at my local Target and they were not super expensive. These are very good and I love the Tweezerman brand! I would recommend these to everyone!
Taylor K.
I am ashamed to say that my cuticles are the worst... They continue to be horrible no matter how hard I try to fix them. I use this product and it works right when I use it but unfortunately my cuticles just get bad again a day after I treat them. I'm pretty certain this is just a me problem, but I will absolutely continue to use this product while I try to tame these beasts.
Taylor W.
Gibsonia, PA
I love this cuticle cutter. It is easy to use and easy to grip. It is worth the little extra money in my opinion. I got mine at Target and I use mine daily. I think this works way better than any other one I have tried. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to do their nails at home. It is a staple!
veronica m.