Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by laura d.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Dominique M.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

It has hand filed cutting edges and a double spring for smooth action. The blades meet and cut at the very tip for precision work. Perfect for home manicures or take to the salon for a hygienic manicure everytime. Trims hangnails and cuticles. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Let me be clear - you should not be doing much cuticle clipping. That way leads obsession, blood, and infection. But, for the odd hangnail or paper cut, the rough edge of skin at the end of your finger that you need to get rid, these are the best. I've owned them for years and they've retained their spring and are just as sharp as the day I purchased them. The grip is not too wide and the point is very easy to maneuver and quite precise. They are stainless steel, so they are easy to sanitize.
Maya S.
So I love my Tweezerman tweezers and thought I’d give these a go because I have a couple other cuticle cutters and they don’t stay sharp or work that great . Well... these started off awesome until the second time I started to use it and for some reason the mechanism that keeps it sprung rubs against itself so it doesn’t stay completely open! And now after using them a handful of times I think they don’t cut as well either! It’s a shame because these were pretty expensive from Walgreens.
Allison L.
Franklin, KY
These are a great choice for cuticle clippers. They are easy to hold and get good angles with. I get mine at local stores that have beauty sections. They are a good price and last long. Once you buy them once they last quite a while. I haven't had to replace mine in a long time. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who likes to keep up their nails.  Tweezerman LTD Cuticle Nipper
Anna M.
Norfolk
Tweezerman is by far my favorite brand for most any product they make!! This cutter is so perfect! It’s sharp and stays sharp! It’s thin enough to make tiny cuts and strong enough to help me cut my husbands fat toenails. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Enjoy the lifted poi t, helps to really grab the nail. Was my first time buying this product feel it will last for a long time. Have gotten it wet did not rust. We're cheap and just go quality over all. Do recommend product. Would buy another back up
Jennifer C.
Sanford, FL
I love these cuticle nippers. I bought a back up pair. I think all the tweezerman cuticle nippers are high quality & worth the cost. If you need something cheaper, I would recommend Revlon’s or Sally Hansen’s cuticle nippers.
laura d.
Tucker, GA
Pretty good product. I always use the cuticle clipper when doing my manicures at home. The blades are pretty sharp and sometimes I cut myself too close but tweezerman is a great product.
Mily R.
Professional quality, very sharp nipper. But if you're not careful, you could easily cut yourself.  Due to the angle of the blade I find it's easier to use on someone else rather than on yourself.
Collean T.
Shelton, CT
This tool is the key to making your manicure look professionally done. Affordable, Sharp, doesn’t dull and awesome. Can be purchased at most local drug stores, Wal-Mart or Target. it’s an absolute staple!
Jennifer W.
Pineville
These are super sharp, but they can be kind of hard to get close enough to the nail to get the whole hangnail. They are pretty cheap and can do the job, so if you’re on a budget these are acceptable
veronica m.