BeautyNailNail ToolsTweezerman
LTD Barrel Spring Toenail Nipper

Tweezerman LTD Barrel Spring Toenail Nipper

by Tweezerman

This heavy duty stainless nipper features precise sharp blades to cut even thick toenails with ease.

Does this product uphold the TWEEZERMAN name? I love their tweezers
How does this compare to a regular clipper
Start your review of Tweezerman LTD Barrel Spring Toenail Nipper!
Michelle  M.
Novi, MI
I have a really bad ingrown toenail on one of my big toes, unfortunately, and I bought a pair of these and was able to at least shape it so I could paint it and make it look normal, for the beach during summer. But it grows back, you have to continually keep up with it. I think the only actual permanent fix for it, unfortunately, is probably going to be surgery, but these are at least helping me hold it off, for now, lol. At least they got me through this past summer!!! <3
Lashonna  W.
Lancaster, TX
I like these toenail nippers. They are affordable and they are great for cutting thick toe nails
Anyelina C.
Siempre es bueno terne algo como esto, funcionan muy bien y son fáciles de usar, excelente producto
Dale R.
Hopewell, VA
This is a great product, works really well, would recommend the to my friends
This is a great product, works really well, would recommend the to my friends
Rosmery S.
Canoga Park, CA
This are super sharp so be careful! They work great. I have a pair for a while now and still holding strong
Laurie L.
Saint Petersburg
Estas pinzas son las mejores para quitar la cutícula. Me gusta que el material de estado pinzas me permite sumergirlas en agua, sin el miedo a que e dañen dañen o oxiden.
Abby N.
Fast, non-invasive, and gets the job done. Opi nippers are absolutely fantastic. Never dull down and is so much better than other brands I have tried. No cons only awesome pros !!!!
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Great product, kind of pricey but definitely worth it. I'd recommend highly.............
Madison R.
Georgetown, ON
1,213 reviews
A little pricey! But I think worth it! Gets all the gunk out! And it's small so you can out it anywhere! I purchased at Walmart! You can find it anywhere $
Jen F.
These are great heavy duty toe nail clippers. I use these to trim my fathers thicker nails. They are comfortable to hold.