TWEEZERMAN Line Glider Brush

by Tweezerman

The curved shape of the glider's edge follows the natural contours of the eye, making eyeliner application super simple. The ergonomic shape makes precision placement on the lash line easy for the ultimate detailed liner look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TWEEZERMAN Line Glider Brush!
Amazing product, love this so much!! Have one on the go and one at home. Use these to apply my lashes, and it never fails me.
Shelby , NC
This product really helps keep the skin soft and smooth, does not cause razor bumps or irritating of the skin near eyebrows
cheap and doing good always and i use for my face and keep them cool and clean really good and you can use everytime
Escondido, CA
So hard to find a tweeter that works effectively and efficiently. This does the trick and is very precise
East Northport, NY
This tweezer gets even the thinnest of hairs and plucks them with minimal pain. Definitely my favorite!
This line glider brush works great and helps making a line easier and straight that it wont go crooked
Bakersfield, CA
tweezerman are the best you ai t got to ask me twice honestly this is the best purchase I've done yet
Whittier, CA
I like them. They're not the greatest but yes they do the job and pluck our all my unwanted hair
Los Angeles, CA
Love me some Tweezerman tweezers. Brows are everything right now so you gotta keep them on fleek
Shrewsbury
Nice product I love it I use this all the time very happy awesome product reasonable price

Looking for your answer?